Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Hendon and Hendry commentating.

Whats with Clive? Will he not be there this week?

Hope so.

He seems to be commentating less these days.

He's tended to pop up from Friday onwards in the last season or two, from what I remember.

Postby D4P

If Ronnie goes on to lose today, exactly 50% of his losses this season will have been to Judd.

I suppose it would be a very good thing for Ronnie if that were still to be true at the end of the season...

Postby Pink Ball

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Its obvious this clown keeps playing out of his skin against ROS. Even in that break he potted several pressure balls. Its hard for anyone to stand to up. Selby has experienced it firsthand as well.

You virtually have to play at your best everytime if your opponent plays like this. That alone puts a lot pressure on your game.

How does that make him a clown?

It amazes me that he keeps playing like this against ROS all the time and is superconfident while at the same time he poops his pants against Higgins.

He looks a totally different player this season. I’ve said time and time again that if he met Higgins right now, he’d obliterate him.

He cant beat higgins even at the CL

If they played a best of 35 right now, Trump would have six or seven frames to spare. If not more.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:If they played a best of 35 right now, Trump would have six or seven frames to spare. If not more.

Pure speculation. I dont think Trump is like untouchable. But he's certainly extremely confident atm and certainly has always been like that against O'Sullivan particular.

Playing your nemesis at the Crucible is a different kind of pressure though.
Last edited by TheRocket on 21 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

The pronunciation of Llandudno not the greatest from the ITV team however Dave Hendon is by miles the most accurate

Postby Pink Ball

TheRocket wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:If they played a best of 35 right now, Trump would have six or seven frames to spare. If not more.

Pure speculation. I dont think Trump is like untouchable. But he's certainly extremely confident atm and certainly has always been like that against O'Sullivan particular.

Presuming he’d be beaten is also pure speculation.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:It's only 4-1... write this man off at your peril.

I was just wondering the same.

It's not a best of 9 guys.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Presuming he’d be beaten is also pure speculation.

Good point. But I give Higgins a much better chance than O'Sullivan to beat Trump atm. Thats for sure.