Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Imagine last night's semi being today...

Ronnie would have been mentally shattered. He could still win the Final, but at least first session would be tough.

Glad he has a day off.

When does the first session of the final start? Thanks in advance.

Tomorrrow 7pm.

Last 2 Sunday 1 and 7pm

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Imagine last night's semi being today...

Ronnie would have been mentally shattered. He could still win the Final, but at least first session would be tough.

Glad he has a day off.

When does the first session of the final start? Thanks in advance.

Tomorrrow 7pm.

Last 2 Sunday 1 and 7pm

He has plenty of time to recover then.

Postby KatherineParsons

Vallomas wrote:I think that China Open with its best of 11s will be an anti-climax, after this feast of snooker we're watching the last few days.

I agree, it's lovely to see the longer matches.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Pedro147 wrote:In reference to people querying the viewing figures, Dave Hendon retweeted this on Twitter. I’ve not read all the pages so not sure if it was posted already:

A peak audience of 781,000 for last nights epic black ball finish in the final frame between Ronnie & Judd- good figures for the inaugural #TourChampionship #Snooker #itv4

That seems to be big for ITV4 late on a Thursday night. If it was the final it could have got a million.

Postby Goldenballs147

Was there actually any sense in Robertson getting into a long drawn out safety battle needing 2 snookers in the opening frame of a BO19 match?

Just seems like a very negative start to the match on his part, especially after such a scrappy frame.

Might have been best to just get on with it?

Postby SnookerFan

Goldenballs147 wrote:Was there actually any sense in Robertson getting into a long drawn out safety battle needing 2 snookers in the opening frame of a BO19 match?

Just seems like a very negative start to the match on his part, especially after such a scrappy frame.

Might have been best to just get on with it?

Playing on and training to win a frame is negative?

Postby mantorok

I'm calling it now - Ronnie will feel like he's already won the tournament, he's going to take some stopping over 3 sessions after yesterdays performance.

Postby mantorok

TheRocket wrote:If ROS and Trump are the best and 2nd best player of this season these two are probably the 3rd and 4th. Poor standard so far though.

Problem is the gap between No.1 & 2 and No.3 is massive, neither of these have the upper hand on Ronnie either.

Still, might be proven wrong, we'll see.