Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Goldenballs147

How do they determine who referees the WC final? Is it the luck of the draw or do they actually choose? Because I genuinely struggle to see why they’d pick Scullion. Personal issues aside.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Goldenballs147 wrote:How do they determine who referees the WC final? Is it the luck of the draw or do they actually choose? Because I genuinely struggle to see why they’d pick Scullion. Personal issues aside.

To annoy Ronnie.

Postby Ck147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Goldenballs147 wrote:How do they determine who referees the WC final? Is it the luck of the draw or do they actually choose? Because I genuinely struggle to see why they’d pick Scullion. Personal issues aside.

To annoy Ronnie.

I think they're giving him the final and then retire him, so he leaves having achieved the pinnacle of his profession.

Postby Goldenballs147

Holden Chinaski wrote:

To annoy Ronnie.

Reckon you could be on to something there!

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Where was Allen after the MSI? After leveling the match he didnt win a single frame after that

So a rematch of the Players Champ final.

Both players were with one feet out of the tournament. Both made incredible comebacks.

Neil will look for redemption. Ronnie will look for entertainment.

Hoping for a cracker.

Postby Ck147

Wow, Allen well effed off with himself there. Robbo 10-6 coming up now

Postby TheRocket

Ronnie favourite but I doubt we'll see anything like that result of the last final.

Robertson has something to prove as well against Ronnie. Given he's never beaten him in a multi session match in four attempts.

Postby Ck147

Well done Robbo, think he will win tomorrow has more to prove and is on good form. Also think Ronnie is done, Trump took everything out of him, not sure he can recover from that, poor Ronnie :) (Emojis disappeared, WTF, I was enjoying them - back to normal crappy tablet tomorrow)