Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Quarter Finals !!

Postby Koninkaulus

Deewee wrote:Who are your favourites, Koni?

I have quite a few actually. Walden, Gould, Fu, Hawkins, McManus, Ebdon, Un-Nooh, McLeod, Saengkham, Songsermsawad, Ding, Liang, Tian, Vafaei, Doherty, Ursenbacher, Xiao and Li Hang are the first ones that come to mind...

What I don't have is a clear number one favourite who I would inevitably support in every single match. It depends on the situation. Generally, I enjoy surprises and like seeing underrated players do well. I also like players who seem to be nice people off the table.

Postby Iranu

Every ITV tournament, I tune in at 12.45 to watch the build up and then watch about a minute of some old detective show before remembering the tournament starts in the evening.

Every. Damn. Time.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:Every ITV tournament, I tune in at 12.45 to watch the build up and then watch about a minute of some old detective show before remembering the tournament starts in the evening.

Every. Damn. Time.

Uh yeah, I wouldn't tune in this evening either if I were you. The tournament starts tomorrow.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:Every ITV tournament, I tune in at 12.45 to watch the build up and then watch about a minute of some old detective show before remembering the tournament starts in the evening.

Every. Damn. Time.

Uh yeah, I wouldn't tune in this evening either if I were you. The tournament starts tomorrow.

Haha well yeah. But generally speaking, I don't know how I haven't learnt by now.

Postby Iranu

Koninkaulus wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:How is Selby in this?!

Also, number one spot could finally change hands this week. I bet that galvanises him...

Don't say that. Konin will go mental.

No point in getting worked up about every pathetic troll on a forum.

Dan is far from a troll.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Also, number one spot could finally change hands this week. I bet that galvanises him...

Dan is far from a troll.

Yes, I agree.

Dan is neither a troll nor is he pathetic. He's a million miles from being either of those things IMO.

Postby Koninkaulus

Iranu wrote:
Koninkaulus wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Dan is far from a troll.

Fine. Let's call him an eloquent humorist then.

Postby Koninkaulus

Isn't this the time for SnookerFan to come in and shout "PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE!"?

In all seriousness, just in case it was a serious question, Selby is in this because he's fifth on the one-year list. That's how it works.

Lots of people on Twitter are "perplexed" by the same thing. Funny it's just Selby and not Williams, who's earned a lot less in tournaments he didn't win.

Postby Koninkaulus

Dan-cat wrote:It wasn't too serious a question. I know how the rankings work.

I'm glad. I've come to expect the worst from people. For what it's worth, I don't think you're pathetic...There's just so much British/Irish sarcasm/humour here it occasionally does my head in.
Last edited by Koninkaulus on 18 Mar 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I thought Koni was talking about himself actually, that's how I read it! Nice of you two to jump to my defense though :-)

So did I, at first.

So far are you from being a troll.

Postby Dan-cat

Koninkaulus wrote:

I'm glad. I've come to expect the worst from people. For what it's worth, I don't think you're pathetic...There's just so much British/Irish sarcasm/humour here it makes my head spin.

DECLINE!

Postby Koninkaulus

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:I thought Koni was talking about himself actually, that's how I read it! Nice of you two to jump to my defense though :-)

So did I, at first.

So far are you from being a troll.

To be honest, I was probably just annoyed that you "invited" me to respond to it. Anyway, my bad and so forth.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:I think we are all partial to a bit of light trolling at times - by that I mean taking the p*ss/winding up.

In the last two years Selby has won 5 rankers and one of those was the Worlds.

DECLINE!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Koninkaulus wrote:

I'm glad. I've come to expect the worst from people. For what it's worth, I don't think you're pathetic...There's just so much British/Irish sarcasm/humour here it occasionally does my head in.

Where you from Konin?