Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Quarter Finals !!

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Important match for ROS. Cant afford to lose again due to recent history. Expecting him to raise his level and send the poor mans version of himself back to Bristol tomorrow.

The Ronnie who won the most recent ranking event, and has surpassed 1000 centuries?

Trump always plays like a man possessed against Ronnie. The opposite to how he usually performs against Higgins when he poops his pants.

And he has beaten ROS twice this season. Both in finals. Its obvious that Trump will be full of confidence.

So make no mistake. There will be pressure on Ronnie. More than he'd have against any other player atm.

Postby D4P

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
D4P wrote:It's kinda hard to believe that it seems impossible at the moment to find a site on the Internet that shows frame-by-frame scores for these matches...

yeah same problen. I dont know what happened. Now it shows "Page does not exist" when you click at the scoreboard button on snooker.org

Yeah, I'm getting annoyed. I sent World Snooker an email to let them know the website isn't working.

On a related note, I've never been able to figure out how to get to the frame-score page during a match by going to the World Snooker website first. I can only get there by clicking the link at snooker.org, which has always seemed strange...

Postby masterdoctorgenius

D4P wrote:
D4P wrote:It's kinda hard to believe that it seems impossible at the moment to find a site on the Internet that shows frame-by-frame scores for these matches...

yeah same problen. I dont know what happened. Now it shows "Page does not exist" when you click at the scoreboard button on snooker.org

Yeah, I'm getting annoyed. I sent World Snooker an email to let them know the website isn't working.

On a related note, I've never been able to figure out how to get to the frame-score page during a match by going to the World Snooker website first. I can only get there by clicking the link at snooker.org, which has always seemed strange...

same. its very strange.

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Iranu wrote:I'm in a bad mood now.

Anyone got any weed?

Yes.

:no:

"It's okay to drink your drug. We meant those other drugs. Those untaxed drugs. Those are the ones that are bad for you.”

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:There’s no way Trump would have won that match last year. I’m not convinced he’s playing significantly better. I just think his mentality has improved significantly.

I agree completely.

Postby Wildey

D4P wrote:

same. its very strange.

It has nothing to do with Snooker.org We are extreamly snake hissed off about it.

I Asked Sportradar the company that suplies it and this is their response

Hi, We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the Live Scores section of the website. Apologies for that, but we’re working on a swift resolution. Best regards, Your Sportradar team

Postby D4P

Wildey wrote:It has nothing to do with Snooker.org We are extreamly snake hissed off about it.

Hi, We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the Live Scores section of the website. Apologies for that, but we’re working on a swift resolution. Best regards, Your Sportradar team

Great, thanks for letting us know.

Postby Wildey

D4P wrote:
Wildey wrote:It has nothing to do with Snooker.org We are extreamly snake hissed off about it.

Great, thanks for letting us know.

whats concerning though the Avarage shot time section is thriving while a usefull stat like frame scores is screwed.

what i sugest is to bombard everyone we can with questions regarding it.

Postby D4P

Wildey wrote:whats concerning though the Avarage shot time section is thriving while a usefull stat like frame scores is screwed.

Do I understand correctly that you are associated in some way with snooker.org? If so, how have you always been able to link to World Snooker's frame score page during a match, when it seems otherwise impossible to find that page by first going to World Snooker's website...?

Postby Wildey

D4P wrote:
Wildey wrote:whats concerning though the Avarage shot time section is thriving while a usefull stat like frame scores is screwed.

Do I understand correctly that you are associated in some way with snooker.org? If so, how have you always been able to link to World Snooker's frame score page during a match, when it seems otherwise impossible to find that page by first going to World Snooker's website...?

On live scores theres a Arrow you click or use to be able to click it that opens the frame scores.

Postby D4P

Wildey wrote:On live scores theres a Arrow you click or use to be able to click it that opens the frame scores.

I'm pretty sure I've tried clicking on the arrow, and it has never worked for me

Postby Rockettim147

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Important match for ROS. Cant afford to lose again due to recent history. Expecting him to raise his level and send the poor mans version of himself back to Bristol tomorrow.

The Ronnie who won the most recent ranking event, and has surpassed 1000 centuries?

Trump always plays like a man possessed against Ronnie. The opposite to how he usually performs against Higgins when he poops his pants.

And he has beaten ROS twice this season. Both in finals. Its obvious that Trump will be full of confidence.

So make no mistake. There will be pressure on Ronnie. More than he'd have against any other player atm.

Yes I agree. Can’t believe I’m saying this but Ronnie needs a good start

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:I feel like I'm getting brainwashed by all those 'Trust a Trader' adverts on ITV. Seriously, how much money are they paying to get their ads played every five minutes?

About the same as Grants Whisky and Johnstone paint were, I'm guessing.

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:I feel like I'm getting brainwashed by all those 'Trust a Trader' adverts on ITV. Seriously, how much money are they paying to get their ads played every five minutes?

It's ITV4, so probably not alot.