Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Johnny Bravo wrote:I was thinking about this for a few days now: given that Trump is still very young, and give there are so many tourneys nowadays, does anybody think he can go on to win more rankers than ROS will have (I'm assuming ROS will surpass Hendry's tally) ?

Nope, that train is long gone. He is 29 years old, will be 30 this august. Not that young anymore. 20/25 rankers at most if all goes his way ideally.

Postby Johnny Bravo

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:I was thinking about this for a few days now: given that Trump is still very young, and give there are so many tourneys nowadays, does anybody think he can go on to win more rankers than ROS will have (I'm assuming ROS will surpass Hendry's tally) ?

Nope, that train is long gone. He is 29 years old, will be 30 this august. Not that young anymore. 20/25 rankers at most if all goes his way ideally.

If he plays until he's 45, it means he has 15 years left at the top of the game. Multiply that with an average of 3 rankers a year, then add the 10 he already has and he can end up with around 55. That is huge.
Even with 2 a year, he'll still have 40 when he finishes.
Although what I'm saying is not very easy.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:Robbo about to go 4-3 up. Trumps chances gone?

With respect, you’ll be saying the same of Robbo when he’s 4-5 down.

Pinkey, please answer my question. I want the opinion of a snooker guru such as yourself. :-D

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Pinkey, please answer my question. I want the opinion of a snooker guru such as yourself. :-D

Certainly.

No, I will not go out with you, and stop PMing me those pics.

Postby masterdoctorgenius

Andre147 wrote:

One frame down FFS, how can his chances be gone?

good chances blown to steal some frames and lead. Lost 3 frames in a row. Confidence shattered. Cueing arm feels now heavier when amongst the balls cause the pressure is on.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Certainly.

No, I will not go out with you, and stop PMing me those pics.

<laugh>

I'm serious. My question is on the bottom of the previous page.

Postby Pink Ball

Johnny Bravo wrote:I was thinking about this for a few days now: given that Trump is still very young, and given there are so many tourneys nowadays, does anybody think he can go on to win more rankers than ROS will have (I'm assuming ROS will surpass Hendry's tally) ?

No. I certainly can’t see him making 30. 20 might push him.