Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Semi Finals !!

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:Guess what Ash. It's not actually about you.

The words I chose to use and how I chose to use them is entirely about me.

I know you're not so self-involved that you actually believe that.

:shrug:

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Ah yes, mild rape jokes. The lighter side of rape.

I think I’ll log out before I say something I’ll regret later.

The more difficult subjects are the ones that need to be joked about the most. No topic is out of bounds when it comes to humour, as far as I’m concerned. All of the best comedians who have ever lived would agree with that.

You'll probably be surprised to learn that I generally agree with this.

No that doesn’t surprise me. It surprises me more that Pink Ball disagrees with it.

No I don’t bucking disagree with it. It might have been funny if you discussed the topic of rape and made fun of people who are rapists, or people who defend rapists. You didn’t bring anything remotely interesting or humorous to the table.

I made two terrible jokes about Seema Jaswal and Rory McKeod a few years back. Everyone shouted me down, and they were right. They weren’t funny. Your joke wasn’t either.

I found it funny, you clearly didn’t. Humour is certainly subjective. We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Postby Andre147

There's about 4 or 5 pages on this whole homophia subject which seems a bit silly to me in a Semi-Finals thread of a ranking event.

BUT despite the word "flower" being used by Ash, having read all the things in context I don't think he meant it as an homophobic way.

Still, it's seen as being disrespectful to most people, including me, so these kind of terms cannot be accepted on a Snooker Forum.

Let's end this discussion once and for all, otherwise I'll close this thread.

Postby Wildey

Right then he used the Word Faggott on me i made the decition at that time of not banning him however since then hes used the C Word and gone off on one arguing the toss regarding homophobia if posters cant be responsible and act in a aproparate way then it leaves me no alternative

Ash go away think things through and you might be able to come back but for now this is the end for you on here.

Hes Banned for 2 Months cant be fussed with pin ends during the World Championship.

Postby Ck147

Think you're right, Ronnie doesn't seem to have it anymore, think he should seriously consider retiring, can't see him ever winning again, probably struggle ever getting past the last 16 again. Sad day.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:Right then he used the Word Faggott on me i made the decition at that time of not banning him however since then hes used the C Word and gone off on one arguing the toss regarding homophobia if posters cant be responsible and act in a aproparate way then it leaves me no alternative

Ash go away think things through and you might be able to come back but for now this is the end for you on here.

Hes Banned for 2 Months cant be fussed with pin ends during the World Championship.

Show some heart Wildey, give him a warning or a smaller ban. I'm sure he won't post stuff about gay people anymore :-)
Imagine how heartbreaking it would be for him if Trump won the WC and he couldn't express his joy here with us. <ok>

Postby D4P

Holden Chinaski wrote:Ash is like a rebellious 16-year old who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Reminds me of myself when I was a teenager. He needs to grow up a bit.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. It's easy to look back now on how I was 20-30 years ago and see how much "growing up" I had to do, but you couldn't have convinced me of that at the time...