Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Quarter Finals !!

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Lisowski could do with Steve Peters.

All the talent in the World but there's something missing

Yeah, I think 80% of the players on the tour could do with Steve Peters tbh.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:Judd has refined his game hes gone from belting the life out of every shot to floating some balls in

Although he might have seemed arrogant in the past he has worked hard to develop all aspects of his game. I have a great deal of respect for him as a couple of years ago I thought he had reached his ceiling.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:Judd has refined his game hes gone from belting the life out of every shot to floating some balls in

Yep, although I feel like he blasted a couple of attempted splits of the pack unnecessarily in this frame.

Postby mantorok

I think Selby and Ronnie have been inspiration for Trump. Once Ronnie started adopting a more rounded match play style Judd's taken notice. Just like Ronnie had with Selby.

Let's face it. A Selby Ronnie hybrid is a complete player.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mantorok wrote:I think Selby and Ronnie have been inspiration for Trump. Once Ronnie started adopting a more rounded match play style Judd's taken notice. Just like Ronnie had with Selby.

Let's face it. A Selby Ronnie hybrid is a complete player.

This

Postby TheRocket

imo Lisowski is just a better version of Tony Drago. Great to watch when in full flow. But just can't see him become a prolific winner.

If he played in the late 90's , early 00's he wouldnt win a single ranker. But with the 20 rankers now and the amount of bo7 tournaments he has a strong chance. Jimmy Robertson took advantage of that as well. Dave Gilbert almost did.

Postby mick745

D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Selby currently has the most 100 breaks this season

Yeah, but how many "93+ breaks that end with the player potting a color that would make for a 100 break except that the referee had not yet respotted the previously-potted color" does he currently have...?

It's spelt 'colour'.

Postby D4P

HappyCamper wrote:youse do know there are psychiatrists other than steve peters?

BTW, has anyone else read Steve Peters' book "The Chimp Paradox" that Ronnie credited for helping to turn his life/career around? I just finished reading it the other day, and found it to be very useful...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

mick745 wrote:
D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Mark Selby currently has the most 100 breaks this season

Yeah, but how many "93+ breaks that end with the player potting a color that would make for a 100 break except that the referee had not yet respotted the previously-potted color" does he currently have...?

It's spelt 'colour'.

Not in America where D4P is from.

Knowledge

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:If Jack wins tonight he has booked his spot at the Crucible and will avoid the qualifiers which is dog eat dog.

Wow did not realise that.

C’mon Jackie D! Last push

He would go up to 12th with only China Open to come to threaten that ranking and not enough points available to push him out of the top 15.

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:youse do know there are psychiatrists other than steve peters?

Are there really?

Thanks ever so much for this invaluable, revelatory information.