Post a reply

Re: Coral Players Championship Last 16 !!

Postby Wildey

Robbo goes so negative in front its scary and its costing him frames and ultimatly matches.

OK You can see why he would try and defend sometimes against Ronnie but yesterday Joe Perry was missing shots all over the place and he still went negative..

Postby Dan-cat

Iranu wrote:Brown sugar's underrated. It's nice than white sugar imo.

It was ever thus. White sugar is just refined brown sugar, the process removes the molasses. Why bother?!

Last night it was muscovado. Even better.

Jackie impressed me last night... that ton in the winning frame after Kyren woke up hints of a champion.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Robbo goes so negative in front its scary and its costing him frames and ultimatly matches.

OK You can see why he would try and defend sometimes against Ronnie but yesterday Joe Perry was missing shots all over the place and he still went negative..

From what I saw of him in Cardiff, he played very poorly. (Admittedly, I wasn't watching when he made a 147.)

Against Hossein it didn't matter, because he wasn't offered any competition. And even against Bingham, who managed to play as badly as I've ever seen him and still make several centuries, it was all round weird semis and final weekend. Robertson managed to win, but still not entirely sure how.

Let's say Robertson hasn't convinced me he's favourite for any future tournaments with this performance.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:Robbo goes so negative in front its scary and its costing him frames and ultimatly matches.

From what I saw of him in Cardiff, he played very poorly. (Admittedly, I wasn't watching when he made a 147.)

Against Hossein it didn't matter, because he wasn't offered any competition. And even against Bingham, who managed to play as badly as I've ever seen him and still make several centuries, it was all round weird semis and final weekend. Robertson managed to win, but still not entirely sure how.

Let's say Robertson hasn't convinced me he's favourite for any future tournaments with this performance.

He played very well yesterday until he reached 5-2 then the wheels came off a bit hes very lucky it did not go 5-4

Postby hendry_fan

Now then,

It,s Higgins v Selby and Gilbert v Bingham.

Lookn forward to the Higgins v Selby match,i canny remember the last time i saw these 2 playin each other,seems like a lonnnnnnnnng time ago though. :chin:

I,d like Gilbert to beat Bingham.

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Angles is backing Higgins....

A Scotsman, backing a Scotsman? Who'da thunk it!

:cracker: :party: :happy: <laugh> :-D

Postby hendry_fan

hendry_fan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Angles is backing Higgins....

A Scotsman, backing a Scotsman? Who'da thunk it!

:cracker: :party: :happy: <laugh> :-D

Who are you backing Mr Dan- :cat: ? :chin:

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:
Who are you backing Mr Dan- :cat: ? :chin:

Well Sir Hendryfan of Scotlandshire, I think Selby will edge it... <runs off to hide>

Well i never!,Who'da thunk it!. :dizzy: <laugh>