Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Snooker Shoot out !!

Postby Ash147

eraserhead wrote:They should just give this event massive pockets. I want to see people going for ridiculous pots rather than guarding a ten point lead.

The pockets look a lot bigger than last year.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:They should just give this event massive pockets. I want to see people going for ridiculous pots rather than guarding a ten point lead.

They should get the BBC to provide some of their tables for this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:That win pushes Oli Lines ahead of Lee Walker in the provisional rankings

Good. The less we see of Lee Walker the better IMO.

Postby HustleKing

Yeah, it would probably be better if they scrapped the 10 minute match limit and let the match play to a natural finish (with every shot timed). It's a bit annoying to see so many balls left on the table, but trailing players conceding the frame

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:Well he's been on about the fans being knobheads all day, and that he hasn't watched it in a few years. Then he said he was settling down to watch it this evening. So I said, he seemed to be watching a lot of it for somebody who hates it.

And he replied; "When did I say I hated it? I told everyone I was giving it a chance today - you are better than that."

Come on Wild. Tell him I was just joking. rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Deewee wrote:A lot of bets on Andy Lee to lose

Are people betting against him because he's rubbish or is there more to it than that?

Postby Deewee

Watching on the player, in the commercial breaks the announcer is coaching the audience to do those annoying "yellow", "seven" chants

Postby Deewee

Cloud Strife wrote:
Deewee wrote:A lot of bets on Andy Lee to lose

Are people betting against him because he's rubbish or is there more to it than that?

10 times the stakes compared to any other match

Postby eraserhead

Deewee wrote:Watching on the player, in the commercial breaks the announcer is coaching the audience to do those annoying "yellow", "seven" chants

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:

The pockets look a lot bigger than last year.

Yeah I was thinking that. Last year they were the tightest pockets of the season!

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Think White will do well in a tournament soon and boost his confidence.

Too good to slip too far

I think he’s too fat and depressed to be winning much at the moment.