Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Snooker Shoot out !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:White will join Trump in winning a non ranking and ranking version of the same event this season should he win

I don't understand

When White won the Shooutout it wasn’t a ranking event.

:hatoff:

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Holt's wife looks rather stunning tonight

She’s definitely a looker. Holt has done well for himself. :hatoff:

Postby Ck147

Great break from Un-nooh, looking like he'll be meeting holt in the final. Come on Un-nooh!

Postby Andre147

D4P wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:White will join Trump in winning a non ranking and ranking version of the same event this season should he win

Ronnie did the same with the Shanghai Masters, in consecutive seasons no less...

Yes good knowledge.

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:Is it just me or is Ronnie slurring his words all week, Moreso then usual, that is?

He does seem like he’s buzzing a bit. I wonder if he’s taken a leaf out of Jimmy’s book and had a few drinks?

Postby vodkadiet

Cloud Strife wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Why is Ronnie there. He doesn't give a buck.

He is a money hussy.

Aren't we all? :shrug:

2 next door neighbours are under the same psychiatrist without either of them knowing it. The first neighbour (called Boris) airs his complaints to the psychiatrist. He complains that he though he has a great life with his lovely 5 bedroom house, his massive back garden, his 3 top of the range cars, his supermodel girlfriend, and his vast amount of holidays a year that he is deeply unhappy because his next door neighbour (called Jacob) apparently has a bigger house, a bigger garden, better cars, a more attractive supermodel girlfriend, and more holidays.

Jacob visits the same psychiatrist the following day and has much the same complaints, feeling he has a great life but Boris has a bigger house, bigger garden, more attractive girlfriend, better cars and better and longer holidays.

They continue seeing the same psychiatrist for several months, whilst continuing to upgrade their lives in terms of improving their homes, their cars, their holidays, and getting more attractive girlfriends.

The psychiatrist realises that these 2 patients are next door neighbours and the success of each neighbour continues to grate on the other so he invites both neighbours (Boris and Jacob) in for a joint session.

The psychiatrist lets Boris and Jacob air their grievances during the session; each complaining how the success of the other is affecting the other. They have each bought boats to try and get one up on the other. They have bought nightclubs, restaurants, built extensions to their homes and gardens but nothing makes them any happier.

After a full hour of listening to the frustrations of Boris and Jacob the psychiatrist says "I have listened to your gripes for months and all I can say is that I have more than the both of you." Boris and Jacob look at each other and laugh for the first time in ages as they are completely taken aback by this statement from the psychiatrist. Jointly they say "How can you have more than us? That isn't possible." The psychiatrist retorts "It is absolutely possible. And I most definitely have more than both of you". Boris and Jacob continue to laugh and tell the psychiatrist that he must be drunk to make such comment. After several minutes of laughter Boris turns to the psychiatrist and says "Okay then, what is that you have that we haven't got". The psychiatrist says "I have more than either of you because I have 'enough'.