Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Snooker Shoot out !!

Postby eraserhead

Ash147 wrote:Once again this event will be won by someone outside the top 16. It has happened every year now.

Michael White is an honorary top 16 player.

Postby Ash147

eraserhead wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Once again this event will be won by someone outside the top 16. It has happened every year now.

Michael White is an honorary top 16 player.

Not at the time of winning the Shootout though.

Postby Ash147

Michael White knocks out Sam Baird. This is probably the best chance he’ll have at winning another ranking event for the rest of his career.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:Michael White knocks out Sam Baird. This is probably the best chance he’ll have at winning another ranking event for the rest of his career.

I am still hopeful that he has a resurgence.

He is a very good player

Postby tsurani

I don't know if he has mentioned it but I think Foulds might have noticed a few plants that are on this evening.

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Michael White knocks out Sam Baird. This is probably the best chance he’ll have at winning another ranking event for the rest of his career.

He is a very good player

Exactly. Ash will shut his mouth come crucible time. <ok>

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

He is a very good player

He’s incredibly overrated, the hype he received when he beat Williams at the Crucible in 2013 was ridiculous. The two rubbish ‘ranking’ events that he has won are more than he deserves.

Postby Ash147

eraserhead wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

He is a very good player

Exactly. Ash will shut his mouth come crucible time. <ok>

Postby Ash147

Id like to see Un-Nooh win, but as long as White doesn’t win it I’ll be happy enough. A fat player winning isn’t a good advert to the kids out there. That was another positive that came with Stephen Lee being banned.