Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Snooker Shoot out !!

Postby Alex0paul

Clarke would be the lowest ranked winner of a ranking event were he to win. The lowest is Dave Harold at 93

Postby eraserhead

Alex0paul wrote:Clarke would be the lowest ranked winner of a ranking event were he to win. The lowest is Dave Harold at 93

Clarke aint winning this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie should be given a current affairs programme to host.

Surprised he wasn't given the BBC's The Sky at Night presenting gig after Sir Patrick Moore passed away. I think Ronnie would've been great in that.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Ronnie should be given a current affairs programme to host.

Surprised he wasn't given the BBC's The Sky at Night presenting gig after Sir Patrick Moore passed away. I think Ronnie would've been great in that.

rofl

Postby Ash147

KatherineParsons wrote:So pleased he did it. Couple minutes to spare :)

Yep, Un-Nooh doesn’t need a shot clock!

Postby Andre147

Theppy is the king of shot clock!!

Hope he can do it in final.

Luca failed me when he reached it. Hope Theppy can win it.

Postby tsurani

White v Holt I recon a solid break of about 30 could be on the cards here. Hold onto your hats
Last edited by tsurani on 24 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Raphael98

What a brilliant 139 from Un-Nooh, even Clarke was supporting him during the end of the break! And it's (for now) the highest break ever in the Shootout, beating Gould's 135 a few years ago!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Raphael98 wrote:What a brilliant 139 from Un-Nooh, even Clarke was supporting him during the end of the break! And it's (for now) the highest break ever in the Shootout, beating Gould's 135 a few years ago!

It was a lovely moment

Postby Alex0paul

White will join Trump in winning a non ranking and ranking version of the same event this season should he win

Postby Ash147

Alex0paul wrote:White will join Trump in winning a non ranking and ranking version of the same event this season should he win

Judd’s was the World Grand Prix, wasn’t it?

Postby D4P

Alex0paul wrote:White will join Trump in winning a non ranking and ranking version of the same event this season should he win

Ronnie did the same with the Shanghai Masters, in consecutive seasons no less...

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I don't understand

When White won the Shooutout it wasn’t a ranking event.