Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Final !!

Postby Chalk McHugh

HappyCamper wrote:Trump was offered the choice to move his first round match but he declined. He said in an interview he "just wanted to get on with it".

Correct. I saw that interview. He had no time to celebrate his Grand Prix properly if he played on the Tuesday so he thought he may as well get cracking in Wales straight away, try his best to win it and if and when he lost he can have a nice bit of time off and celebrate the big win in Grand Prix. Quite rational thinking from the Bristol Pistol.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:How that place Chalky's talking couldn't muster cheese on toast on a Sunday is beyond me!

They could. It was the other 6 days they couldn't. Turns out rarebit is very rare afterall haha.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:How that place Chalky's talking about couldn't muster cheese on toast on a Sunday is beyond me!

It was a double pun, Dan. I know you like a pun of a Sunday morn' haha.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:How that place Chalky's talking couldn't muster cheese on toast on a Sunday is beyond me!

They could. It was the other 6 days they couldn't. Turns out rarebit is very rare afterall haha.

Thats's cheesy, love. rofl

Postby Drew1404

Wildey wrote:During the Shoot Out Stephen Maguire, Martin O'Donnell, Noppon Saengkham, Xiao Guodong, and Zhao Xintong will be battling it out for 1 spot in the players Championship currently in possition is Stephen Maguire about 20000 points ahead of 17th place man so nothing short of winning the Shoot out will deprive Maguire of his spot in the Players Championship. Maguire did not enter the Shoot out so its out of his hands.

What about the Indian open? Will that have an affect on things?

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:Pint before the final? :chin:

Yea why not. But go for a pint of Whiskey. We could do with a streaker during todays final. The Croydon Cockerel never lets us down!

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:

Yea why not. But go for a pint of Whiskey. We could do with a streaker during todays final. The Croydon Cockerel never lets us down!

Cockerel? I wish.

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:

Cockerel? I wish.

You'll be brandishing your wee cockerel when you streak haha. Hence the name in tomorrows papers.

Postby Chalk McHugh

My wife rifled through my phone after last years holiday and said " you were with that Welsh slapper from Llanfarpwllgwyngerychwrnd!" I said " you can't say that!"

Postby KatherineParsons

Patient: "Doctor doctor, I keep on swallowing snooker balls. Yesterday I ate three reds, a brown, two pinks and a black."

Doctor: "Your problem is obvious - you're not eating enough greens."

Postby Deewee

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Neil Robertson has now had the most 140 breaks ever over taking Stephen Hendry.

That is a fascinating stat.

Can't really understand why it should be.

Dan is right that he overtook Hendry, but not for the lead

O'Sullivan - 62
Higgins - 51
Robertson - 42
Hendry - 40

Postby SnookerFan

KatherineParsons wrote:Patient: "Doctor doctor, I keep on swallowing snooker balls. Yesterday I ate three reds, a brown, two pinks and a black."

Doctor: "Your problem is obvious - you're not eating enough greens."

rofl