Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think it would be interesting to have a tournament (a one off non ranker of course) with the balls and cloth made to 1970s specifications. I would like to see how they scored and altered their tactics.

This is a barmpot idea. It might work

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I think it would be interesting to have a tournament (a one off non ranker of course) with the balls and cloth made to 1970s specifications. I would like to see how they scored and altered their tactics.

Not a serious suggestion, just saying I would be interested to see the effect it had

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Not a serious suggestion, just saying I would be interested to see the effect it had

Would Ted Lowe commentate?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:I agree with the fact that overseas players must have a harder time than players from Britain. Snooker is a bit unfair in that aspect.

Definitely agree - British players have been spoilt in that regard.

Won't change until the majority of players are non British which is a bit Catch-22

or some country offers a massive prize pool and insists qualifiers are in that country so that the top players attend.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Would Ted Lowe commentate?

Shaun Murphy

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Drew1404 wrote:I think as well when you are new to this type of occasion you desperately want to show everyone what you can do, but that can be your downfall, happens all the time

Agree - first steps at the later stages are often a tough experience.

Postby Drew1404

Well this is just a shame from vafaeis point of view, hossein played so well to get here but is crumbling at the semi stage, on the bright side I'm sure we will be seeing much more of him in the future, one day the older players won't be here anymore andthese young guys will get their big opportunities

Postby Dan-cat

TWITTER ATTACK

Joe O'Connor @JoeOc147 2 hours ago

Wow! This has been a dream week and tournament! Gutted to not have performed in that match like I have been doing all week. Fair play to @Stuart__Bingham though was the better player and fully deserved the win! Good luck in the final mate! Hope you win it!!
Onwards and Upwards!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:TWITTER ATTACK

Joe O'Connor @JoeOc147 2 hours ago

Wow! This has been a dream week and tournament! Gutted to not have performed in that match like I have been doing all week. Fair play to @Stuart__Bingham though was the better player and fully deserved the win! Good luck in the final mate! Hope you win it!!
Onwards and Upwards!

:hatoff:

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:

I'd love to see it.