Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Not watching this rubbish. Will watch tonight when Robbo joins the fray.

Listen mate if you do not watch don't post im getting really fed up with people coming on just to say that crap.

Time for banning if that continues had enough

That would be an outrageous reason to ban someone to be fair.

Joe O'Connor's already missed a black off the spot and messed up a simple safety. Hopefully that's the bad stuff out of the way and it doesn't get compounded.

try me because im serious this place getting tedious with the same old rubbish time after time

People should be allowed to not be interested in matches, even if we disagree. Vodka's probably taking the snake hiss anyway.

If im not interested in Watching something i don't tell the World i just dont watch and do something else

Postby Wildey

O'Connor has been very poor today hes had plenty of chances 3-1 and 2 centuries is extremely flattering for Bingham

Postby SnookerFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Apart from Bingham's century, this is like watching two amateurs play.

Risking a ban.

Don't see why. It's not that I'm not watching it.

Postby Wildey

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Apart from Bingham's century, this is like watching two amateurs play.

Risking a ban.

no thats a fair coment.

come on please wake up and smell the roses. if you call the match and you say it as it is that's different from having a 4 year old tantrum like some have on here because things do go like you want.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:O'Connor has been very poor today hes had plenty of chances 3-1 and 2 centuries is extremely flattering for Bingham

Yep. It's not like Bingham made those centuries on his first chance in either frame.

If O'Connor stops missing 1 in 4 pots he can well get back i to this.

Postby Wildey

There is a world of difference between Calling a match rubbish when you think its not great. yea i might not agree with you but thats a discussion point however saying a Match is rubbish before a ball potted is a no no from now on.

ive had enough of that.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:O'Connor has been very poor today hes had plenty of chances 3-1 and 2 centuries is extremely flattering for Bingham

Yep. It's not like Bingham made those centuries on his first chance in either frame.

If O'Connor stops missing 1 in 4 pots he can well get back i to this.

Maybe the situation has finally got to him.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:There is a world of difference between Calling a match rubbish when you think its not great. yea i might not agree with you but thats a discussion point however saying a Match is rubbish before a ball potted is a no no from now on.

ive had enough of that.

I totally understand and I agree with you to an extent, I just don't think it's right to ban people for petulance, considering a lot of the stuff that doesn't get bans.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:There is a world of difference between Calling a match rubbish when you think its not great. yea i might not agree with you but thats a discussion point however saying a Match is rubbish before a ball potted is a no no from now on.

ive had enough of that.

I totally understand and I agree with you to an extent, I just don't think it's right to ban people for petulance, considering a lot of the stuff that doesn't get bans.

Dig at old Ash?

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

ive had enough of that.

Dig at old Ash?

Not really, I just meant generally.

Postby Wildey

Ronnie called it Semi is a horrible round to lose in much worst than a final so close to the final and yet so far.

i think we seeing that pressure in this match today

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Ronnie called it Semi is a horrible round to lose in much worst than a final so close to the final and yet so far.

i think we seeing that pressure in this match today

I can forgive that on O'Connor's part. But why is Bingham feeling it?