Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Semi-Finals !!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If JOC was to beat Bingham and then Neil Robertson I would credit this as one of the greatest tournament successes ever.

That would be great to see. Hope it happens.

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:If JOC was to beat Bingham and then Neil Robertson I would credit this as one of the greatest tournament successes ever.

Apparently he was about 2000-1 to win before the tournament started.

Postby SnookerFan

HappyCamper wrote:

Apparently he was about 2000-1 to win before the tournament started.

I wonder if anybody had a bet on.

Postby Wildey

vodkadiet wrote:Not watching this rubbish. Will watch tonight when Robbo joins the fray.

Listen mate if you do not watch don't post im getting really fed up with people coming on just to say that crap.

Time for banning if that continues had enough

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Not watching this rubbish. Will watch tonight when Robbo joins the fray.

Listen mate if you do not watch don't post im getting really fed up with people coming on just to say that crap.

That would be an outrageous reason to ban someone to be fair.

Joe O'Connor's already missed a black off the spot and messed up a simple safety. Hopefully that's the bad stuff out of the way and it doesn't get compounded.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Joe O'Connor's already missed a black off the spot and messed up a simple safety. Hopefully that's the bad stuff out of the way and it doesn't get compounded.

try me because im serious this place getting tedious with the same old rubbish time after time

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

try me because im serious this place getting tedious with the same old rubbish time after time

People should be allowed to not be interested in matches, even if we disagree. Vodka's probably taking the snake hiss anyway.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Who is playing best?

Tough to say.

Both very poor, pot success in the 70%s.

O'Connor knocked in a few nice pots at the end of frame two.

Postby Iranu

Griffiths on O'Connor's missed long pot:

"It's like whwn you're going home drunk and you go in the wrong door" rofl