Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
TheRocket wrote:This decider has shown the difference between topplayer and journeyman.

Indeed it did. Robertson has proved himself a class apart from these numpties that remain.

He’s made a complete meal out of one of the easiest draws you could possibly get. Any real player would have sent him packing several rounds ago.

Unlike Ronnie. Who lost.

And Judd. Who lost.

And Selby. Who lost.

And Ding. Who lost.

And Higgins. Who lost.

Shame on Robertson. For 'making a meal' of WINNING!

Postby Johnny Bravo

nice_shoes_ken wrote:Maflin was unlucky tonight, not really a bottle job.

Robbo scored well to pull that out the bag.

How is that NOT a bottle job ?!
Maflin was in first and he butchered a sitter of a red. His ass was shaking like a leaf a shot before that when he almost missed a straigth blue to the yellow pocket. I still can't understand how that ball dropped.

Postby Ash147

I can’t wait until the Players Championship. One of the few proper events on the calendar. We need more of that kind of thing and less of the bull we’ve had this week.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Honestly Cloud.

I think you have shown your true colours tonight.

I would not be at all surprised if other posters started to shun you.

I hope not though

Yes, tonight you saw the real me.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:I can’t wait until the Players Championship. One of the few proper events on the calendar. We need more of that kind of thing and less of the bull we’ve had this week.

Nobody is forcing you to watch.

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I can’t wait until the Players Championship. One of the few proper events on the calendar. We need more of that kind of thing and less of the bull we’ve had this week.

Nobody is forcing you to watch.

I didn’t say they were. It’s just a shame that this has been such a rubbish tournament.

Postby Alex0paul

It’s been great. We could look back in a few years and see this as O’Connors breakthrough tournament. Every player has to start somewhere

Postby Ash147

I do think that from next season I’m going to be watching less Snooker. I’ll stick to the real events, and give this kind of crap a miss.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:It’s been great. We could look back in a few years and see this as O’Connors breakthrough tournament. Every player has to start somewhere

Maybe it'll be like that time Judd won the China Open?

Postby Ash147

Just looking through the calendar, these are probably the events I’ll be sticking with for next season:

World Open, Shanghai Masters, China Championship, International Championship, Champion of Champions, UK Championship, The Masters, World Grand Prix, Players Championship, Tour Championship, China Open, World Championship.
Last edited by Ash147 on 15 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:Just looking through the calendar, these are probably the events I’ll be sticking with for next season:

Shanghai Masters, China Championship, International Championship, Champion of Champions, UK Championship, The Masters, World Grand Prix, Players Championship, Tour Championship, China Open, World Championship.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:Just looking through the calendar, these are probably the events I’ll be sticking with for next season:

World Open, Shanghai Masters, China Championship, International Championship, Champion of Champions, UK Championship, The Masters, World Grand Prix, Players Championship, Tour Championship, China Open, World Championship.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsLcZwCztms

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:

I’ll bet you’ll be happy that I’ll be around less.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

I’ll bet you’ll be happy that I’ll be around less.

Nobody would be happy for that Ash.

It's just one tournament man.

Next tournament I am sure you will enjoy <ok>

Postby Dan-cat

HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It’s a pretty rubbish semi-final lineup.

Joe O’Connor vs Stuart Bingham
Hossein Vafaei vs Neil Robertson

That doesn't mean the matches will be boring though. The quality of the 2018 World semi finals was very inconsistent and for large parts rubbish, but the matches were fascinating viewing at times

+1

I like this man.

Postby Alex0paul

Thanks for letting us know

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
HustleKing wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It’s a pretty rubbish semi-final lineup.

Joe O’Connor vs Stuart Bingham
Hossein Vafaei vs Neil Robertson

That doesn't mean the matches will be boring though. The quality of the 2018 World semi finals was very inconsistent and for large parts rubbish, but the matches were fascinating viewing at times

+1

I like this man.

Yeah -Hustleking's posts are good

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Dan-cat wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Honestly Cloud.

I think you have shown your true colours tonight.

I would not be at all surprised if other posters started to shun you.

I hope not though

What did I miss...?

Nothing really.

Cloud is a good lad.

He was just giving me some friendly jibes.

All in good spirit