Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Which nation is worse: Israel or Iran? Tough one.

Israel as a country is even more artificial than most, and its entire existence is based on a work of fiction, and it somehow manages to feel a sense of moral and political superiority because of that.

Unreal.

I feel the same way about Vatican City.

Yeah, get your point. But still better than Israel.

In some ways, yes. Worse in others.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Israel as a country is even more artificial than most, and its entire existence is based on a work of fiction, and it somehow manages to feel a sense of moral and political superiority because of that.

Ja
:adolf:

Israel didn't exist as a state until after Hitler's death.

Postby D4P

vodkadiet wrote:
D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Yes. I wish I was eating 'cancer' food.

Hey Vodka - Do you watch "Nutrition Facts" videos on YouTube...?

D4P. I haven't seen these videos. Is it a 'keep eating meat' conspiracy? There is much of it about now as people are getting more informed year on year and therefore Veganism is increasing accordingly. The meat and dairy industries are built on innocent blood and many are fed up with the human species continuing in its barbaric form and want to change that.

Nutrition Facts is run by one of the (growing number of) physicians who promote a plant-based diet. The videos mostly consist of the physician (Dr. Michael Greger) reviewing and summarizing the research on various topics relating to diet and the impacts of different foods on our bodies, cancer, disease, etc. You'd probably like them...

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Lot of antisemitism on here tonight.

I'm not antisemitic, i'm anti-religion.

Postby Dan-cat

vodkadiet wrote:
Iranu wrote:Vodka: as far as I know Robbo's not a vegan for moral reasons. Does this make any difference for you?

I don't know about that. I heard him mention him 'animal rights' when speaking about it once. Anyway he is still making a difference whether it is for health reasons, the environment, or animal rights.

There are many dietary Vegans who aren't Vegan because they still wear clothes of animal derivation or buy products of animal derivation. This isn't ideal but it is far better than eating animals.

Food is grown, not born.

Well said.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Ja

Indeed as did not Eritrea.

But you have a problem with Israel and not Eritrea.

Tell me why might that be :no:

Postby Alex0paul

In snooker news, Selby inches his way towards the winning line

Postby vodkadiet

D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:
D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Yes. I wish I was eating 'cancer' food.

Hey Vodka - Do you watch "Nutrition Facts" videos on YouTube...?

D4P. I haven't seen these videos. Is it a 'keep eating meat' conspiracy? There is much of it about now as people are getting more informed year on year and therefore Veganism is increasing accordingly. The meat and dairy industries are built on innocent blood and many are fed up with the human species continuing in its barbaric form and want to change that.

Nutrition Facts is run by one of the (growing number of) physicians who promote a plant-based diet. The videos mostly consist of the physician (Dr. Michael Greger) reviewing and summarizing the research on various topics relating to diet and the impacts of different foods on our bodies, cancer, disease, etc. You'd probably like them...

Thanks for that. I will check that out. I have plenty of other information that has already informed me that a Vegan diet is far healthily than a diet containing meat or dairy. But I was never Vegan for health reasons, but it is one of the benefits of taking a moral stance against evil.

Postby Ash147

I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Ja

Indeed as did not Eritrea.

But you have a problem with Israel and not Eritrea.

Tell me why might that be :no:

Don't know much about Eritrea but it seems to be a lamentable state.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

Because Hitler's hatred of the Jews had buck all to do with a state that was not yet in existence.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

iranu - just bucking about.

I have Jewish blood so I like to play with these things as my elders tell me things and it is good for me to understand different viewpoints.

I learn from that so I hope you do not think badly of me

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

Because Hitler's hatred of the Jews had buck all to do with a state that was not yet in existence.

I’m the opposite of Hitler in every way imaginable. No one ever understands Libertarianism. :sad:
Last edited by Ash147 on 15 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet

There are more Vegans in Israel percentage wise than any other country in the world. This is obviously the reason you support Israel.

Postby Pink Ball

I think the fact Israel is a Jewish state is neither here nor there. I have no problem with their religion. I have a problem with how they treat arabs.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:iranu - just bucking about.

I have Jewish blood so I like to play with these things as my elders tell me things and it is good for me to understand different viewpoints.

I learn from that so I hope you do not think badly of me

Hope I didn't offend you BSP.

I won't be hypocritical and backtrack, but I don't feel any differently about Judaism than I do any other organised religion. And particularly with Judaism I view the ethnicity (not sure if that's the right word) as distinct from the religious beliefs as they seem less entwined than other religions.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:

There are more Vegans in Israel percentage wise than any other country in the world. This is obviously the reason you support Israel.

Do you talk about anything besides veganism and how great Hendry was?

Postby TheRocket

If Selby even loses to Vafaei in a decider you know how bad his form must be. Hasnt looked like the same player since winning that third world title.
Last edited by TheRocket on 15 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

I’m the opposite of Hitler in every way imaginable. No one ever understands Libertarianism. :sad:

Who compared you to Hitler? It's one of my pet hates how people get labelled Nazis or akin to Hitler so easily nowadays.

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:

I think the fact Israel is a Jewish state is neither here nor there. I have no problem with their religion. I have a problem with how they treat arabs.

What do you think would happen if Israel laid down their arms tomorrow?