Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Eurosport are interviewing some blonde woman at the moment. I wish they’d just start the next match.

For me, Robertson is holder of the biggest single achievement in snooker i.e. non titles. He deserves an immense amount of respect for that and his other achievements.

To have him and Selby back at the top of their game (not to mention Judd) is a mouth-watering prospect.

I guess one man's mouth-watering is another man's shit-inducing.

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Eurosport are interviewing some blonde woman at the moment. I wish they’d just start the next match.

For me, Robertson is holder of the biggest single achievement in snooker i.e. non titles. He deserves an immense amount of respect for that and his other achievements.

To have him and Selby back at the top of their game (not to mention Judd) is a mouth-watering prospect.

rofl

Postby Alex0paul

Maflin playing marmite after playing so well this afternoon

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Yes - it is much better to have the best players out of form for the biggest tournament of the year.

:sad:

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Yes - it is much better to have the best players out of form for the biggest tournament of the year.

:sad:

Selby and Assange can go to hell for all I care.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Ronnie caught slipping a Valentines Card into Johns dressing room.

It was actually his cockerel.

Having a Valentine's Day card slipped into your cockerel sounds bucking painful.

Postby Ash147

Chalk McHugh wrote:Ronnie caught slipping a Valentines Card into Johns dressing room.

Ronnie will be hoping Higgins wins this quickly. They don’t want to be late for their dinner reservations. :love:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:For some reason, I still fancy Ding to win this match.

mmmm.......

Because you have a deep knowldge of snooker?

mmmmm........no, no, no.....

Because you have a good 'feeling' for these things?

mmmm........no, no, no.

because you are a misguided bellend?

mmm......

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:

Ronnie will be hoping Higgins wins this quickly. They don’t want to be late for their dinner reservations. :love:

If Higins wins, he'll walk into a candle-lit studio with just Ronnie and a bottle of red waiting for him rofl

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Having a Valentine's Day card slipped into your cockerel sounds bucking painful.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Pain is pleasure. Pain is pleasure.

I can almost hear the pearls popping out of your backside one by one as you say that.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:

John will be ravenous for Ronnies Jellied EEL Special.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:For some reason, I still fancy Ding to win this match.

mmmm.......

Because you have a deep knowldge of snooker?

mmmmm........no, no, no.....

Because you have a good 'feeling' for these things?

mmmm........no, no, no.

because you are a misguided bellend?

mmm......

yes, yes, yes.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

If Higins wins, he'll walk into a candle-lit studio with just Ronnie and a bottle of red waiting for him rofl

Will the cameras be rolling? Wouldn’t want to miss that.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:

Talk about NSFI

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Talk about NSFI

Not safe for anyone. rofl

Postby Alex0paul

Maflin playing marmite after playing so well this afternoon

Postby hendry_fan

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I,m on my 4th glass of red :wine: tonight.

*CHEERS!* Mr Iranu. :party: :-)

Postby Iranu

hendry_fan wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

I,m on my 4th glass of red :wine: tonight.

*CHEERS!* Mr Iranu. :party: :-)

<ok> Enjoy!