Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

Because Hitler's hatred of the Jews had buck all to do with a state that was not yet in existence.

I’m the opposite of Hitler in every way imaginable. No one ever understands Libertarianism. :sad:

Who compared you to Hitler? It's one of my pet hates how people get labelled Nazis or akin to Hitler so easily nowadays.

I don’t remember specifically. It’s been mentioned a few times now in various threads.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

I think the fact Israel is a Jewish state is neither here nor there. I have no problem with their religion. I have a problem with how they treat arabs.

You are comfortable with Arab views towards Jews then?

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I think the fact Israel is a Jewish state is neither here nor there. I have no problem with their religion. I have a problem with how they treat arabs.

What do you think would happen if Israel laid down their arms tomorrow?

More than one country can be a piece of rubbish at a time.

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I don't think they should lay down their arms. I think they should treat Arabs the same as they treat Jews.

Postby vodkadiet

Well played Hossein. There is enough there though for me to think that Selby will be the main man at The Crucible.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
D4P wrote:The Torturer is dead

Long live the torturer

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Did I say that?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Did I say that?

No - hence it was a reply to Pinkball.

It is not all about you

Postby vodkadiet

Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

There are more Vegans in Israel percentage wise than any other country in the world. This is obviously the reason you support Israel.

Do you talk about anything besides veganism and how great Hendry was?

I know Brexit happened because too many people in Britain are xenophobic and stupid.

Postby D4P

vodkadiet wrote:Thanks for that. I will check that out. I have plenty of other information that has already informed me that a Vegan diet is far healthily than a diet containing meat or dairy. But I was never Vegan for health reasons, but it is one of the benefits of taking a moral stance against evil.

BTW: Do you drink a lot of vodka? There's some eye-opening videos about how research on the effects of alcohol was fatally-flawed for many years until recent research corrected past mistakes...

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

I don't think they should lay down their arms. I think they should treat Arabs the same as they treat Jews.

They’ve always been willing to cooperate with the Arabs though. It’s just that Palestine reject any kind of peace treaty Israel has offered.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

Did I say that?

No - hence it was a reply to Pinkball.

It is not all about you

:chin:

:shrug:

Postby Wildey

Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

he needs to tighten up on concentration that seems very fragile at the moment i think he continuously looking over his shoulder trying to defend his no 1 ranking.

come the World Championship hopefully that is ironed out and i can see him going deep there.

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

There are more Vegans in Israel percentage wise than any other country in the world. This is obviously the reason you support Israel.

Do you talk about anything besides veganism and how great Hendry was?

I know Brexit happened because too many people in Britain are xenophobic and stupid.

Oh yes I remember, that’s your third thing.

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

They’ve always been willing to cooperate with the Arabs though. It’s just that Palestine reject any kind of peace treaty Israel has offered.

Might have something to do with the fact the Arabs were kicked off their own land.

Postby Raphael98

About Brexit, I went to England with my father just recently, and my sister, who lives there, says that she never or almost never met someone who is pro-Brexit. And apparently, most of the people who voted for Leave were mostly older people. By the way, I am neither pro or anti Brexit. By the way, tough luck Selby, but well done Vafaei!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Wildey wrote:Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

he needs to tighten up on concentration that seems very fragile at the moment i think he continuously looking over his shoulder trying to defend his no 1 ranking.

come the World Championship hopefully that is ironed out and i can see him going deep there.

Dunno Wild.

Respect your opinions but a loss to Vafei aint a good omen

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

Dunno Wild.

Respect your opinions but a loss to Vafei aint a good omen

What's your problem with Vafaei?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Raphael98 wrote:About Brexit, I went to England with my father just recently, and my sister, who lives there, says that she never or almost never met someone who is pro-Brexit. And apparently, most of the people who voted for Leave were mostly older people. By the way, I am neither pro or anti Brexit. By the way, tough luck Selby, but well done Vafaei!

You are a good poster :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

Please keep snooker talk out of the International Relations thread <ok>