Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I thought Scotland and Iran are allies? Could be mistaken of course.

Seems abit petty to let politics get in the way of two young sportsmen trying to ply their trade.

Agreed. I'd imagine there would be serious consequences for Vaffei if he did play him, though.

Like what - a ranking points deduction?

You bucking idiot

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
He can't play Eden Sharav who an Israeli-Scot. But I have no idea how you could misread that as China.

I thought it mentioned China.

I am sorry.

It was a genuine question that I was interested in.

I've seen TheRocket's post now. So I can see how the misunderstanding arose.

Postby Iranu

Vodka: as far as I know Robbo's not a vegan for moral reasons. Does this make any difference for you?

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I thought Scotland and Iran are allies? Could be mistaken of course.

Seems abit petty to let politics get in the way of two young sportsmen trying to ply their trade.

Agreed. I'd imagine there would be serious consequences for Vaffei if he did play him, though.

You bucking idiot

Stoned to death, I'd imagine. Those guys don't mess about over there.

Postby Pink Ball

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:

You bucking idiot

Yeah, a ranking points deduction, that's what I meant, of course, how correct of you as usual, you gutless pin end, go pleasure yourself, yeah, buck off.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
He can't play Eden Sharav who an Israeli-Scot. But I have no idea how you could misread that as China.

I thought it mentioned China.

I am sorry.

It was a genuine question that I was interested in.

I've seen TheRocket's post now. So I can see how the misunderstanding arose.

:hatoff:

Postby Wildey

Politics stood in the way of Sport for years

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Well now I see Vafei's dilemma.

Between being stoned to death and a ranking points deduction! What a choice eh...

I think (correct me if I am wrong) he elected to suffer the ranking point reverse?

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Apologies to snooker forum fans but Ash147 hasn't been able to post for the last 3 minutes and thrill us all with his pearls of wisdom as he is currently trying to locate his miniscule sausage! He will be back after he has found it.

:wave:

Are you still in a sour mood over that zhanger burger? :lol:

Ash -you need to cut a little slack for Vodka here.

Andre147 was trolling awfully when Judd was knocked out and I think it was aimed in Vodka's direction so he is due a little comeback after today's result.

He is OK

I don't need any slack cut Badsnookerplayer.

I stand alone strong whether on a forum or in 'real life'. Maybe it is because I stand for something in this world. I don't suffer fools gladly. Although I appreciate your concern.

This is shaping up to be a good tournament. And the good people are behind Robbo! :-D

Postby vodkadiet

Iranu wrote:Vodka: as far as I know Robbo's not a vegan for moral reasons. Does this make any difference for you?

I don't know about that. I heard him mention him 'animal rights' when speaking about it once. Anyway he is still making a difference whether it is for health reasons, the environment, or animal rights.

There are many dietary Vegans who aren't Vegan because they still wear clothes of animal derivation or buy products of animal derivation. This isn't ideal but it is far better than eating animals.

Food is grown, not born.

Postby D4P

vodkadiet wrote:Yes. I wish I was eating 'cancer' food.

Hey Vodka - Do you watch "Nutrition Facts" videos on YouTube...?

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:Which nation is worse: Israel or Iran? Tough one.

I could answer that, but people would no longer be able to call me Hitler.

Postby Iranu

Israel as a country is even more artificial than most, and its entire existence is based on a work of fiction, and it somehow manages to feel a sense of moral and political superiority because of that.

Postby D4P

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I remember that Flock of Seagulls song about Iran.

I liked that

And Iran,
Iran's so far away-ay-ay...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:

Israel as a country is even more artificial than most, and its entire existence is based on a work of fiction, and it somehow manages to feel a sense of moral and political superiority because of that.

Ja
:adolf:

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:

Unreal.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

I remember that Flock of Seagulls song about Iran.

I liked that

And Iran,
Iran's so far away-ay-ay...

<ok>

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Unreal.

I feel the same way about Vatican City.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Unreal.

So did Hitler

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Unreal.

Yeah, get your point. But still better than Israel.

Postby vodkadiet

D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Yes. I wish I was eating 'cancer' food.

Hey Vodka - Do you watch "Nutrition Facts" videos on YouTube...?

D4P. I haven't seen these videos. Is it a 'keep eating meat' conspiracy? There is much of it about now as people are getting more informed year on year and therefore Veganism is increasing accordingly. The meat and dairy industries are built on innocent blood and many are fed up with the human species continuing in its barbaric form and many want to change that.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 15 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.