Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 16 !!

Postby Pink Ball

Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I think it’s hialrious that I’m the most pro Israel person here, yet I’ve previously been compared to Hitler. rofl

I think the fact Israel is a Jewish state is neither here nor there. I have no problem with their religion. I have a problem with how they treat arabs.

What do you think would happen if Israel laid down their arms tomorrow?

I don't think they should lay down their arms. I think they should treat Arabs the same as they treat Jews.

They’ve always been willing to cooperate with the Arabs though. It’s just that Palestine reject any kind of peace treaty Israel has offered.

How do you mean? By making them live in squallor? Depriving them of their human rights?

As for peace treaties, how reasonable would you be having been kicked off your own land because of some ancient fairytale claim?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cloud Strife wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

he needs to tighten up on concentration that seems very fragile at the moment i think he continuously looking over his shoulder trying to defend his no 1 ranking.

come the World Championship hopefully that is ironed out and i can see him going deep there.

Dunno Wild.

Respect your opinions but a loss to Vafei aint a good omen

What's your problem with Vafaei?

I will keep this simple - probably best eh?

Vafeli has not won big cups Cloud

And so he is not a great player.

And so if Selby loses to him that is a bad thing.

That is bad for Selby.

Bad

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:Selby is playing ok much more optimistic about his chances of winning tournaments than i was this time last season.

he needs to tighten up on concentration that seems very fragile at the moment i think he continuously looking over his shoulder trying to defend his no 1 ranking.

come the World Championship hopefully that is ironed out and i can see him going deep there.

Please keep snooker talk out of the International Relations thread <ok>

rofl

Postby Alex0paul

Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Dunno Wild.

Respect your opinions but a loss to Vafei aint a good omen

Selby was so poor tonight. At the crunch he was tactically outdone by Hossain and then blew two relatively easy chances to win the frame

Postby Ash147

Israel has offered them a Palestianian state, which includes the majority of the land in Israel, but it has been rejected every time. Israel is not the problem.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Just popped into get the score update. So Selbo lost to Israel and Vafei up against Hitler in next round. Not sure if on right site, i'll shut the door gently behind me.

Postby Raphael98

About Iran and Israel, frankly, they aren't exactly the best countries in terms of international relations, with Israel apparently being mostly helped by the USA, and Iran is apparently being helped by Russia and China. May be wrong though

Postby Badsnookerplayer

I hope Andre is OK.

He has not been on here since Ronnie was beaten by Kleckers or Snookerbacker or somebody.

I wonder if he is embarrassed because he was giving it large after Judd lost.

I hope not as I took it as it was meant, but he seems to have gone all quiet tonight.

Come back Andre :D

Postby Cloud Strife

Ash147 wrote:Israel has offered them a Palestianian state, which includes the majority of the land in Israel, but it has been rejected every time. Israel is not the problem.

Which of your alt-right heroes did you get that from? I wish you'd do your own research and make up your own mind for once, instead of relying on what you see on YouTube.

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball, I think I misunderstood you earlier. Thought you were saying my opinion was "unreal."

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope Andre is OK.

He has not been on here since Ronnie was beaten by Kleckers or Snookerbacker or somebody.

I hope not as I took it as it was meant, but he seems to have gone all quiet tonight.

I hope Andre will come back soon.

Postby Ash147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Israel has offered them a Palestianian state, which includes the majority of the land in Israel, but it has been rejected every time. Israel is not the problem.

...because it's not their bucking land to gift. Sweet Jesus.

The land of Israel is the birthplace of the Jewish people.

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:Just popped into get the score update. So Selbo lost to Israel and Vafei up against Hitler in next round. Not sure if on right site, i'll shut the door gently behind me.

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Pink Ball

Cloud Strife wrote:

Which of your alt-right heroes did you get that from? I wish you'd do your own research and make up your own mind for once, instead of relying on what you see on YouTube.

That's what's bucking wrong with today's world, in a nutshell. Extraordinary.

Postby vodkadiet

D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Thanks for that. I will check that out. I have plenty of other information that has already informed me that a Vegan diet is far healthily than a diet containing meat or dairy. But I was never Vegan for health reasons, but it is one of the benefits of taking a moral stance against evil.

BTW: Do you drink a lot of vodka? There's some eye-opening videos about how research on the effects of alcohol was fatally-flawed for many years until recent research corrected past mistakes...

I don't drink much. 'Vodkadiet' was the name I used because I know someone who literally drinks lots of Vodka and eats next to nothing.
Last edited by vodkadiet on 15 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:I hope Andre is OK.

I hope Andre will come back soon.

Andre?

Postby Iranu

Pink Ball wrote:
Iranu wrote:Pink Ball, I think I misunderstood you earlier. Thought you were saying my opinion was "unreal."

You most certainly did. I was referring to the Israeli attitude as unreal.

<ok> I figured during your conversation with Ash.

Postby Iranu

Why do people keep posting about some drunken pub game on a Politics forum?

#Brexitmeansbrexit

Postby Ash147

Cloud Strife wrote:

I hate the alt-right, and the alt-right hate Israel. Their antisemitism is abhorrent. I do my own research, some of it through YouTube, but most of it though reading.

Postby Raphael98

vodkadiet wrote:
D4P wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:Thanks for that. I will check that out. I have plenty of other information that has already informed me that a Vegan diet is far healthily than a diet containing meat or dairy. But I was never Vegan for health reasons, but it is one of the benefits of taking a moral stance against evil.

BTW: Do you drink a lot of vodka? There's some eye-opening videos about how research on the effects of alcohol was fatally-flawed for many years until recent research corrected past mistakes...

terally just drinks
I don't drink much. 'Vodkadiet' was the name I used because I know someone who literally drinks lots of Vodka and eats next to nothing.

To be honest, your nickname is good (thumbs up)