Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:This looks like it's going to be a real rubbish last 16 line up.

Ash, man.

You're averaging 1000 posts a month.

33 a day.

My average is 6.5 per day, and I thought I spent too much time on here!!

You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet wrote:Sorry for the late posting! It is just that I haven't quit gut laughing since the The Germanic Swiss sent the 'fake GOAT' in to orbit by kicking his ass so f*cking hard that the end of his overrated career must be imminent!

Oh buck off. :mood:
Your beloved and overrated Hendry was rubbish when he was Ronnie's age. ROS still wining events.
And in the next few seconds I intend to kill and eat a chicken. :mosh:
What do u say about that, grass eater ???

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:]

Him not entering China Open means a lot to me... says he wants to practice properly.

I wouldnt say disappointing as he won a record 7th UK, but not the greatest either.

My prediction is that we'll see the opposite to what we did see last year. Last year he was winning all those ITV events. Or lets say he did get to the later stages everytime. He was treating it very seriously. He did even enter the China Open. But played a poor WC.

This time I think he'll be trying to be careful to not enter the WC being overplayed. I think he'll give himself a better chance and be in a better condition to go all out and win that World title.

Postby Andre147

If a player did a 155 break, that player would receive all the maximum break prize.

But lower than that it would only be highest break.