Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!

Postby hendry_fan

TheRocket wrote:Very unlike Higgins. Wasnt even a difficult clearance that

Absolutely!.

Postby Ash147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Damn it Higgins, why couldn’t you finish it? I’m too tired to watch another frame. :zzz:

:wkr:

Passive aggressive. I’m usually high energy.

Postby Iranu

nice_shoes_ken wrote:This ref permanently smiles, I think she likes being in front of a camera...

:roll:

Postby hendry_fan

A helluva lot of head shaking,eye rolling,head dropping,looking up to the heavens,mutterin to himself from the Spaceman tonight.

But chucks the odd smile in here n there. :-D

Postby Badsnookerplayer

hendry_fan wrote:A helluva lot of head shaking,eye rolling,head dropping,looking up to the heavens,mutterin to himself from the Spaceman tonight.

he gets so emotional

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:A helluva lot of head shaking,eye rolling,head dropping,looking up to the heavens,mutterin to himself from the Spaceman tonight.

he gets so emotional

I have a strong feelin he aint happy with his play tonight. :chin: :-D

Postby hendry_fan

Yep he did,he finished Dom off with a 78.

Dom was poor.

John knocked in an 80 and two 78 breaks,but made a lot of mistakes.

But well done John,a lot of room for improvement but he won. :clap:

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Well done, Jones! :hatoff:

Will Judd ever recover from this beating? Is this the changing of the guard? The passing of the baton? Is it the end of the world?

rofl

<ok>

It would be far too easy for me to respond in a similar vein after Ronnie's defeat today, but I will maintain my dignity and offer congratulations to Alex and commiserations to Ronnie. I take no pleasure in seeing Ronnie fans on here being disappointed.

It sounds like Ursenbacher played well.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Well done, Jones! :hatoff:

Will Judd ever recover from this beating? Is this the changing of the guard? The passing of the baton? Is it the end of the world?

rofl

<ok>

It would be far too easy for me to respond in a similar vein after Ronnie's defeat today, but I will maintain my dignity and offer congratulations to Alex and commiserations to Ronnie. I take no pleasure in seeing Ronnie fans on here being disappointed.

It sounds like Ursenbacher played well.

I'm not really disappointed. Ursenbacher played great, Ronnie wasn't that bad either. I also said yesterday that best of sevens mean nothing and that I was just kidding about Judd. I was just copying your passive-aggressive style of provocative banter for a laugh.

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:The kings are dead! The Jester not yet.

Judd and Ronnie died?

Really puts losing a snooker match into perspective.