Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128 !!

Postby Iranu

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Whats Ronnie at? Pots a pink on a 90+ break and then pots a red before the referee puts the pink back on its spot. Gets called a foul and forfeits a guaranteed century. Silly.

It didn't count did it? oops.

The guys are debating it. It's recorded as no ton but Foulds says it should stand. Lets wait and see.

Bit of bias there from Foulds I think. Rules are what they are, if the pink wasn't spotted it's a foul.

Postby Dan-cat

Rockettim147 wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Maybe Ronnie is planning on having his 1000th century at the Crucible and will butcher a few chances on the way on purpose.

He’s got no chance in Sheffield. I am a HUGE ROnnie fan jus to say

I can tell by your name, even if you have flagrantly left the extra info in your profile blank. Flagrant!

Postby Rockettim147

Dan-cat wrote:
Rockettim147 wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:Maybe Ronnie is planning on having his 1000th century at the Crucible and will butcher a few chances on the way on purpose.

He’s got no chance in Sheffield. I am a HUGE ROnnie fan jus to say

I can tell by your name, even if you have flagrantly left the extra info in your profile blank. Flagrant!

LOL LOL LOL

Postby Dan-cat

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:LEGAL TON ALERT!

Hahaha.

What a strange beast Ronnie is... looks like he doesn't give a buck, semi-kamikaze shots... two tons back to back. Fluid as anything.

one ton

haha well spotted.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Lam facing the chop after he butchers his last shot.

Your puns are meaty today Chalky.

Haha i wonder why? Its puntastic on here today.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:If all the referees were taken ill in a freak virus outburst, and only Tatiana was able - would she be allowed to ref a match with Ben Wollaston in?

Surely, not all World Snooker referees are in Cardiff for this tournament. They'd be able to call in a back up from somewhere, wouldn't they?

Postby eraserhead

Dan-cat wrote:If all the referees were taken ill in a freak virus outburst, and only Tatiana was able - would she be allowed to ref a match with Ben Wollaston in?

They keep one ref in permanent quarantine in case of this.

Postby Cloud Strife

Lam is an out and out numpty of the highest order. No wonder Ronnie looked so snake hissed, having to waste his time with this lot.

Postby Dan-cat

eraserhead wrote:

They keep one ref in permanent quarantine in case of this.

Hehehe... :-D

Postby Cloud Strife

Chalk McHugh wrote:Lam never believed.

I could have cleared those colours there, pressure or not. Got to wonder how some of these guys are pro.