Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128 !!

Postby Cloud Strife

Andre147 wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:When does Ronnie play his first round match (AKA when does the tournament get under way)?

TIA

Thanks in advance?

He plays tomorrow 1pm.

Cheers. :hatoff:

And yes, TIA = thanks in advance

Postby eraserhead

Are loses significant or do loses signify a player? I've been thinking about Gilberts loss to Fergal in that marathon match, since Gilbert has ben to a couple of ranking finals recently. Just don't think Gilbert can control an important match.

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:This is some awful snooker from Jimmy. That last escape attempt from a snooker was amateurish.

Dreadful comment to make about the European Champion

Decider

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:
mantorok wrote:I don't think I could stand an entire world championship that Judd wins with all the mentions about his brother. Especially from the likes of Taylor.

By the end of the year Judd's Brother will be a new category on trivial pursuit.

How long will the brotherly love last? Judds a snooker player. His brother is a snooker ball pocket picker. Familiarity breeds contempt. Two brothers living in each others pockets has a certain shelf life i feel. It may well turn into the Brothers Grim when the novelty wares off. Will be interesting.

Interesting take. They will have a good few years at least. Jack doesn’t have to get a real job. He’s got the life of Riley right now! (Pun intended)

Postby eraserhead

Big mistake from Gilbert. Gives Jimmy an easy chance to build some points in the decider.

Postby Iranu

Jimmy goes in off playing a safety on the last red when 48 in front. Needlessly gives Gilbert a reason to play on.

Postby Iranu

Not sure why Gilbert conceded after that particular shot. Was probably just sick of it.