Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128 !!

Postby Wildey

and when its been widely acknowledge on here that the strongest era was between 1998 to 2005 its even more impressive what Mark Achieved during that time.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:and when its been widely acknowledge on here that the strongest era was between 1998 to 2005 its even more impressive what Mark Achieved during that time.

Only 2 years shy when he was at his peak.

Postby Andre147

D4P wrote:I just noticed that Ronnie's average shot time in today's match was 12.8 seconds...

Should have aimed for 10 sec.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
D4P wrote:I just noticed that Ronnie's average shot time in today's match was 12.8 seconds...

He was.

Showed no respect for Lam or Numpty Lam as he thought he was.

he could have lost that match that's how much chances he gave but Lam just couldn't perform by the end he looked intimidated.

Postby Andre147

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He was.

he could have lost that match that's how much chances he gave but Lam just couldn't perform by the end he looked intimidated.

Going all out attack can have that effect on players, they feel intimidated by that approach.

A more experienced player would not and would have beaten him there.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He was.

Going all out attack can have that effect on players, they feel intimidated by that approach.

Just don't think he cares if he wins a few rounds and get enough together for school fees then hes happy then can spend his time with Jimmy and Andy Goldstein

Postby Andre147

Since working with ES he's hardly taking the Home Nations events seriously apart from a few exceptions...

He knows if he loses he gets time on the sofa with his pals...

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 64 !!

Postby vodkadiet

Greatest of all time list:

1. Stephen Hendry
2. Steve Davis
3. Ray Reardon
4. Ronnie O'Sullivan
5. John Higgins

I have Davis ahead of Reardon because even though they both won 6 World titles Davis won more tournaments overall. He was also number one for longer I believe.

Just to explain to the idiots out there who have O'Sullivan as the greatest (probably Brexit voters in the main) the criteria you require to determine the ultimate accolade are:

1. World Championships
2. Period at number one in the rankings.

The rest of it is Bullsh*t.

Hope this helps the retards out there.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:Why is a pink never on it's spot for a 147?

Because it generally gets at least slightly knocked off its spot via the initial breakoff shot, and then doesn't get potted until the 2nd to last shot of the 147 break.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:Since working with ES he's hardly taking the Home Nations events seriously apart from a few exceptions...

He knows if he loses he gets time on the sofa with his pals...

He probably wouldn't play in them if he didn't work for Eurosport. Maybe the English.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

He was.

Just don't think he cares if he wins a few rounds and get enough together for school fees then hes happy then can spend his time with Jimmy and Andy Goldstein

I think it'll be like Northern Ireland, he'll sausage around until he reaches the last 16/QFs (if he does) then he'll start taking it seriously.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

It is incorrect IMO to say that Ronnie or any other player does not care about the Home Nations.

It is a clever thing to say as it would excuse any defeat and make victory seem even more amazing.

Clever but totally incorrect.

All players here are trying their best to win it.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Why is a pink never on it's spot for a 147?

Because it generally gets at least slightly knocked off its spot via the initial breakoff shot,

Really?

I've never noticed this.

I guess, because if you split the reds well enough to be in position for a 147 in the first place, the pink will usually go off slightly?

That's something I've never noticed, and probably would never have if Foulds hadn't picked up on it?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Badsnookerplayer wrote:It is incorrect IMO to say that Ronnie or any other player does not care about the Home Nations.

It is a clever thing to say as it would excuse any defeat and make victory seem even more amazing.

Clever but totally incorrect.

All players here are trying their best to win it.

Of course they are. To say otherwise is pure folly.