Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 16 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:3 - 1 to Carter!

your unblocked <ok>

WOW!! Really!? YES! I just checked!

You are a triple-legend Wildey. Thank you sir!

<laugh>

Wild. Gets results. <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:wtf did just happen? Allen conceded though there were still many points on the table.

Fine in coming

What happened?!

From what I understand, Allen conceded the frame with points enough to win left on the table. As he was only one frame away from defeat, he essentially conceded the match.

A bit rich for someone who once dissed somebody else for not having bottle.

Postby SnookerFan

tsurani wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
masterdoctorgenius wrote:wtf did just happen? Allen conceded though there were still many points on the table.

Fine in coming

What happened?!

He missed an easy yellow and then conceded while it was still mathematically possible to win the frame.

Nice avatar, man. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:That has made my day really. I was actually quite saddened. I know I could have still read his tweets in another browser (not logged in) but it's not quite the same.

Maybe Wild could have a word with Willie Thorne? He has me on block. rofl

Postby tsurani

SnookerFan wrote:
tsurani wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Fine in coming

What happened?!

He missed an easy yellow and then conceded while it was still mathematically possible to win the frame.

Nice avatar, man. rofl

Cheers

Postby Wildey

Kyren is really turning in to quite hard to beat hes got so much self belief which is 90% success at Snooker.

Postby vodkadiet

The funniest thing around at present are 'retarded Brexiteers' being handed their ass by James O'Brien on LBC every morning. The film 'Dumb and dumber' springs to mind every time one of these intellectually challenged 'knuckle dragging' xenophobes calls his show.

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:The funniest thing around at present are 'retarded Brexiteers' being handed their ass by James O'Brien on LBC every morning. The film 'Dumb and dumber' springs to mind every time one of these intellectually challenged 'knuckle dragging' xenophobes calls his show.

Thanks for that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:The funniest thing around at present are 'retarded Brexiteers' being handed their ass by James O'Brien on LBC every morning. The film 'Dumb and dumber' springs to mind every time one of these intellectually challenged 'knuckle dragging' xenophobes calls his show.

Thanks for that.

I have no idea why he's a member on a snooker forum. Maybe every other forum banned him...

Postby SnookerFan

TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen @pistol147

Bad day at the office. Sorry to anyone who had to watch that. Best of luck to @TheCaptain147 for the rest of tournament. Home to the family now #priorities

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Jimmy White and I think Ken Doherty are on RTE Radio right now. I can just about hear them but aren't close enough to the radio to know what they are saying.

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:Hey.

Remember that time Hendry banned Dan-Cat on Twitter?

I was there when it happened! It's been a while now, but IIRC, Dan-Cat said something to Stephen about how he only watches snooker when he's paid to comment on the matches, which (apparently) Stephen didn't want shown on his Twitter thread even though he openly admits to only watching snooker when he gets paid...

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:TWITTER ATTACK!

Mark Allen @pistol147

Bad day at the office. Sorry to anyone who had to watch that. Best of luck to @TheCaptain147 for the rest of tournament. Home to the family now #priorities

Snooker players today plays very yo yo snooker they havent got the desire to dominate.

I Have no doubt at all if Hendry was playing to his best today with the amount of Ranking Tournaments around he would win 7 or 8 of them and clean up he was ruthless and wanted to win everything today winning 3 seems to be a bonus and go walkabout for a few weeks.

Thats not to say hes Better Than Ronnie but hes definitely more ruthless and would not ease up at all.

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:

Mark Allen @pistol147

Snooker players today plays very yo yo snooker they havent got the desire to dominate.

I Have no doubt at all if Hendry was playing to his best today with the amount of Ranking Tournaments around he would win 7 or 8 of them and clean up he was ruthless and wanted to win everything today winning 3 seems to be a bonus and go walkabout for a few weeks.

Thats not to say hes Better Than Ronnie but hes definitely more ruthless and would not ease up at all.

If you say so.

Postby D4P

It sure was easy for Wildey to get Hendry to un-ban Dan-Cat on Twitter. Almost a little too easy. Which makes me wonder:

Has anyone ever seen Wildey and Hendry together at the same time...?

Postby Cloud Strife

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

Thanks for that.

I have no idea why he's a member on a snooker forum. Maybe every other forum banned him...

They banned him on the BBC comments section.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Mark Allen @pistol147

If you say so.

im a Selby fan as you know but hes just too nice he hardly ever puts his foot on their throat and kills them its almost tickling players to get a chance of coming back at him often

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:It sure was easy for Wildey to get Hendry to un-ban Dan-Cat on Twitter. Almost a little too easy. Which makes me wonder:

Has anyone ever seen Wildey and Hendry together at the same time...?

Hendry might grumpy, but he's not on Wild's Trigger Happy Dicks level....

Postby Wildey

Wilson has been rubbish this week and hes just won his 7th frame on the spin