Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:Hendry: 'Shaun Murphy is the best and most consistent long potter in the game.'

Really?


Did he add; "His safety playis also excellent"?

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:Hendry: 'Shaun Murphy is the best and most consistent long potter in the game.'

Really?


Murphy is probably the most inconsistent player in the top 16.

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:If Higgins and Selby win their matches they'll meet in the next round.


The fans having been demanding a repeat of the China Championship final all season

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

Alex0paul wrote:
TheRocket wrote:If Higgins and Selby win their matches they'll meet in the next round.


The fans having been demanding a repeat of the China Championship final all season


By fans do you mean Wildey?

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby HappyCamper

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Saengkham wins the fifth frame on the black to go 3-2 up against Higgins.


Chinese Invasion!!!

(at least until the quarters.)


Noppon is Thai.

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Saengkham wins the fifth frame on the black to go 3-2 up against Higgins.


Chinese Invasion!!!

(at least until the quarters.)


Saengkham is from Thailand. :no:

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
TheRocket wrote:If Higgins and Selby win their matches they'll meet in the next round.


The fans having been demanding a repeat of the China Championship final all season


By fans do you mean Wildey?


Image