Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:Following that logic, players shouldn't be allowed to wear glasses either.

Well I was posing the question but yes that would be true as a logical extension.

The question is valid. Where do you draw the line?

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Following that logic, players shouldn't be allowed to wear glasses either.

Well I was posing the question but yes that would be true as a logical extension.

The question is valid. Where do you draw the line?

From left to right cushion where the baulk colours are spotted <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

Which means there'd be no 1985 discussion every year.

I want to live in that timeline.

rofl

Postby Cloud Strife

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Very droll Iranu.

But like Bill had to give up because he was not allowed to take drugs for his heart.

Just seems strange in a way

Disgraceful the way they treated Bill, it has to be said.

Postby Iranu

But like Bill had to give up because he was not allowed to take drugs for his heart.

rofl sorry BSP, I was being a bit of a sausage.

I know what you mean, similar with Foulds not being allowed to take beta blockers.

But I guess that your eyesight allows you to sight the shot but has no impact on your stance, cue action, ability to habdle pressure etc all the things that actually affect how you deliver the cue.

I don't know about Werbeniuk but Foulds' beta blockers reduce the heartrate and combat the symptoms of stress which gives an unfair advantage from that point of view, as well as relieving tremors.

Postby TheRocket

Fu might win this. But it doesnt matter. For ROS it should be all about the World Championship now. Last year he did win these ITV events but played rubbish at the World Championship. I'd rather want it to be the other way around.

It might even be in his favour if players like Selby or Trump do well in the next few tournaments. Less pressure going into the WC.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

TheRocket wrote:Fu might win this. But it doesnt matter. For ROS it should be all about the World Championship now. Last year he did win these ITV events but played rubbish at the World Championship. I'd rather want it to be the other way around.

It might even be in his favour if players like Selby or Trump do well in the next few tournaments. Less pressure going into the WC.

He won't lose to Fu IMO.

Fu - much as I love him - is a shadow of his former self.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Iranu wrote:

rofl sorry BSP, I was being a bit of a sausage.

I know what you mean, similar with Foulds not being allowed to take beta blockers.

But I guess that your eyesight allows you to sight the shot but has no impact on your stance, cue action, ability to habdle pressure etc all the things that actually affect how you deliver the cue.

I don't know about Werbeniuk but Foulds' beta blockers reduce the heartrate and combat the symptoms of stress which gives an unfair advantage from that point of view, as well as relieving tremors.

Nah - it was funny.

But yeah it is difficult.

I heard someone say that PEDs should be allowed in cycling as they actually maintain a healthy body whereas events like the Tour have a deleterious effect on health,,,,

Postby Iranu

That trader looks dead behind the eyes.

The only thing I'd Trust that Trader to do is build me a murder dungeon.