Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby vodkadiet

Breaking news: The Premiere in of Liam Neeson's latest film in New York has been cancelled!

Postby Cloud Strife

vodkadiet wrote:Breaking news: The Premiere in of Liam Neeson's latest film in New York has been cancelled!

Should have kept it to himself. Did he not realise the sort of reaction he would get in this current ultra-PC climate?

Postby Ash147

vodkadiet wrote:Breaking news: The Premiere in of Liam Neeson's latest film in New York has been cancelled!

Good. I’ve not liked him since he starting attacking America’s second amendment.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:

Good. I’ve not liked him since he starting attacking America’s second amendment.

FFS Ash rofl

Postby vodkadiet

A good first 2 days of this event. The 2 'classless' members of the 'class of 92' beaten and now the most boring personality on the snooker tour going home. Carrington couldn't pack out a telephone box!

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

FFS Ash rofl

:fishslap:

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet wrote:the most boring personality on the snooker tour going home

Yeah but uhhh... Hawkins won though to be fair so uhh... he hasn't gone home to be fair so uhh yeah.

Yeah.

Postby Ash147

Iranu wrote:

Yeah but uhhh... Hawkins won though to be fair so uhh... he hasn't gone home to be fair so uhh yeah.

Yeah.

Poor Hawkins. He’s certainly more entertaining on the table than off it though.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Yeah.

Poor Hawkins. He’s certainly more entertaining on the table than off it though.

Rod Lawler's more entertaining on the table than Hawkins is off it.

Postby Johnny Bravo

vodkadiet wrote:A good first 2 days of this event. The 2 'classless' members of the 'class of 92' beaten and now the most boring personality on the snooker tour going home. Carrington couldn't pack out a telephone box!

At least they don't parakeet.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:I would have watched the next game if Judd hadn’t taken so bloody long. It’s almost my bed time, so I shan’t bother.

That's why I wanted the Ding match first.

Postby hendry_fan

Well,that was a BIG scare for Judd that was,but what a tremendous yellow he potted in the decider. :clap: <ok>