Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 32 !!

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Saengkham wins the fifth frame on the black to go 3-2 up against Higgins.

Chinese Invasion!!!

(at least until the quarters.)

Saengkham is from Thailand. :no:

Haha. Oops. My bad.

:closed: rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Saengkham beats Higgins 4-2. I wonder when the class of 92 all went out in the first round of a tournament?

Er... 92? :-D

Surely that wasn't the last time?

Postby D4P

In the 2017 German Masters, Ronnie and MJW both lost in the Round of 32, after Higgins had lost in the (qualifying) Round of 64...

Postby TheRocket

I think Higgins has reached a point where he considers retirement. The two world final defeats have left him with a huge scar.

And his results this season will make things worse.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:I think Higgins has reached a point where he considers retirement. The two world final defeats have left him with a huge scar.

And his results this season will make things worse.

I think if Higgins doesn't achieve something substantial during the remainder of the season, he may well retire.

Postby Raphael98

The reason I said this was because people like Vodkadiet called two of the 3 "classless" and the "youtubers" called out the other "classless". Where we do draw the line? Not a jab for you, Vodkadiet, it's just something I spotted recently.
Last edited by Raphael98 on 06 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Ash147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:We need a ban for Dan.

I'm looking for the ban-yourself button! rofl

I think Wildey knows where that is.

Postby TheRocket

Wilson-Stevens is an interesting match. Two very different players. Wilson on the one hand has made the most of his limited ability while Stevens is the opposite. Very talented but couldnt take advantage of it.

Postby Ash147

TheRocket wrote:Wilson-Stevens is an interesting match. Two very different players. Wilson on the one hand has made the most of his limited ability while Stevens is the opposite. Very talented but couldnt take advantage of it.

The overachiever vs the underachiever. Would be nice to see Stevens win, he's a classy player.

Postby Alex0paul

TheRocket wrote:Wilson-Stevens is an interesting match. Two very different players. Wilson on the one hand has made the most of his limited ability while Stevens is the opposite. Very talented but couldnt take advantage of it.

Not many players have won the Masters, UK Championship and been in 2 World Finals