Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Final : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Judd Trump

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Early days but only one winner here i feel. Move over Rocket, there's a new Sheriff in town.

I've heard this many, many times.

And he's been beaten many, many times.

Yeah but he's won a lot as well and I'm still waiting for the new sherrif, the passing of the baton, the changing of the guards...

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Incredible miss from Ronnie.

It just shows why so many of Ronnies opponents cockerel up chances because they put so much pressure on themselves to make every chance counts and Ronnie is feeling that at the Moment

It shows nothing more than that even Ronnie misses sometimes. It happens;

yea but every part of his game not there because hes been kept cold

Postby Wildey

Remember one thing Guys Ronnie needs 1 pot or Shot that he hits perfectly and he can start flying that what makes Ronnie dangerous hes not afraid of going behind

Postby Chalk McHugh

Wildey wrote:Remember one thing Guys Ronnie needs 1 pot or Shot that he hits perfectly and he can start flying that what makes Ronnie dangerous hes not afraid of going behind

True but Trump isnt afraid of beating him like 90% of the others. And Ronnie aint nowhere near his best.

Postby Wildey

Chalk McHugh wrote:I just cant see Ronnie winning this now. Can only call it as i see it. Safety play is poor. Potting, the few chances he got, were flunked badly. Trump playing well and looking strong. Only one winner.

with respect that's one of the most naive posts ive seen on here.

Hes Ronnie O'Sullivan not any old guy from a Snooker Club.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:I just cant see Ronnie winning this now. Can only call it as i see it. Safety play is poor. Potting, the few chances he got, were flunked badly. Trump playing well and looking strong. Only one winner.

with respect that's one of the most naive posts ive seen on here.

Hes Ronnie O'Sullivan not any old guy from a Snooker Club.

Good post, Wild.