Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Finals : Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

Postby Wildey

Johnny Bravo wrote:Wild, why don't u post anymore ?!??

I Do just so busy to be as prolific as i once was few years back if anyone had told us by 2019 Snookerfan would have posted 14,000 more than me he would have been carted off to the loony bin.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Wildey wrote:

I Do just so busy to be as prolific as i once was few years back if anyone had told us by 2019 Snookerfan would have posted 14,000 more than me he would have been carted off to the loony bin.

Ash might surpas SF one day, given his post ratio.

Postby Cloud Strife

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Do people actually give a rubbish about post counts? Never realised it was such a big deal.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Do people actually give a rubbish about post counts? Never realised it was such a big deal.

Keep posting, posting, posting, posting.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:

Getting an i-phone has increased my post-count.

When I first started, I only used my PC to post. Watching in my living room, I'd run into the other room every time I wanted to post.

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:70k post coming today, I reckon.

Do a Ronnie and save it for when we your colleagues on Snooker Island ask u to do it.
Save that last post until the final frame of the final. :-)

I should save it for the Championship League. rofl

Postby Badsnookerplayer

According to some people, the hundred centuries in a season was a non-achievement.

All of Ronnie's centuries have been on the hardest tables, against the hardest opposition in the toughest era.

All of Robertson's were in an easy competition on easy tables against muppets.

It is sad that some people cannot be happy that he did it.

Postby Ash147

Robertson made the fewest number of 50+ breaks out of all the quarter-final winners, with just 3. He's the only player to win who didn't make a century in his quarter-final match. His pot success was also the lowest of the four semi-finalists.

This is why I think he is the weakest player left in the tournament, and why I can't see him beating an in form Judd this evening.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:Robertson made the fewest number of 50+ breaks out of all the quarter-final winners, with just 3. He's the only player to win who didn't make a century in his quarter-final match. His pot success was also the lowest of the four semi-finalists.

This is why I think he is the weakest player left in the tournament, and why I can't see him beating an in form Judd this evening.

Ash, were is the Mars vs Snickers thread ?
I'm not home and I can't seem to find it from my phone.

Postby Ash147

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ash147 wrote:Robertson made the fewest number of 50+ breaks out of all the quarter-final winners, with just 3. He's the only player to win who didn't make a century in his quarter-final match. His pot success was also the lowest of the four semi-finalists.

Ash, were is the Mars vs Snickers thread ?
I'm not home and I can't seem to find it from my phone.

It's in the Junkyard. Here's the link though.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=8442

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Getting an i-phone has increased my post-count.

When I first started, I only used my PC to post. Watching in my living room, I'd run into the other room every time I wanted to post.

hahaha i used to do that my TV and Desktop was in different rooms there was a wear and tear on the carpet between both rooms

Postby Wildey

Thats not realy important its on the day and how you keep players cold only one player at the table at any one time.

Snooker is possibly the only Sport where the player playing the Better can lose because you dont have to pot every ball in one visit.

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:

Thats not realy important its on the day and how you keep players cold only one player at the table at any one time.

Snooker is possibly the only Sport where the player playing the Better can lose because you dont have to pot every ball in one visit.

The better player will nearly always win the match though. That's why I said Robertson was the weakest of the four players. They're all in very good form, and making the big frame winning breaks. Robertson isn't.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:

The better player will nearly always win the match though. That's why I said Robertson was the weakest of the four players. They're all in very good form, and making the big frame winning breaks. Robertson isn't.

but you can be in the form of your life and making frame winning break every chance you get and lose 6-2 thats snooker if you dont get chances it doesent matter how much in form you are.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Cloud Strife wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Having lots of posts on a forum is the equivalent to having lots of money in life. :gag:

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Surprised Judd is such a heavy favourite (8/13) with the bookies to win this match

that corresponds to roughly a 65% chance of trump winning which seems fair to me. trump has been consistently better over the last couple of years than robertson.

and he has been better so far this week too.