Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters S Finals : Ding Junhui v Ronnie O'Sulliv

Postby Andy Sparky

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:A lot of Ronnie fans are very harsh critics. Anything below perfection is not good enough. Every miss is a sign of his head going and every frame he loses means he'll lose the match... It's a bit silly.

:goodpost: :goodpost:

Holden’s English is better than most who have it as a first language!

Postby Holden Chinaski

Andy Sparky wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:A lot of Ronnie fans are very harsh critics. Anything below perfection is not good enough. Every miss is a sign of his head going and every frame he loses means he'll lose the match... It's a bit silly.

:goodpost: :goodpost:

Holden’s English is better than most who have it as a first language!

Thanks mate :hatoff:

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:at no point during this match has o'sullivan not been favourite.

I disagree. I think he was second favourite after Ding won three frames in a row to go 4-3.

You're wrong.

Maybe. All the momentum was with Ding at that point, and Ronnie wasn’t looking as good as he did before the interval.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:at no point during this match has o'sullivan not been favourite.

I disagree. I think he was second favourite after Ding won three frames in a row to go 4-3.

You're wrong.

Maybe. All the momentum was with Ding at that point, and Ronnie wasn’t looking as good as he did before the interval.

But he was still Ronnie O'Sullivan, and he was still in the lead. So, favourite.