Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Q Finals : Barry Hawkins v Neil Robertso

Postby Johnny Bravo

Ash147 wrote:I dislike Robertson, and Hawkins isn't that great either. Probably the match I'm least interested in this whole tournament.

Both can play amazing when they are at their best.

I don't like Hawk much cause he's too much of a coward in his shot selection, way too defensive for my taste.
As 4 Robbo, his main issue is that he can be slow as a snail at times, over-thinking simple shots.

Anyway, I reckon the match is gonna balanced.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Thats a load of bullocks. Coming out of Finsbury Park St i didn't see any Oyster barriers and followed the crowd and walked straight out. Not sure what was going on but when i tapped on the bus i saw i was charged over 6 quid for someting i was unaware of. Bad form.

On this game i have a few bob on Robbo -1 handicap.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Chalk McHugh wrote:Thats a load of bullocks. Coming out of Finsbury Park St i didn't see any Oyster barriers and followed the crowd and walked straight out. Not sure what was going on but when i tapped on the bus i saw i was charged over 6 quid for someting i was unaware of. Bad form.

You get maximum fared if you do not tap out.
:td:

Postby Ash147

If Robertson does win it will be the strongest Semi-final line up that we've had for a long time. The four remaining players would have a combined total of 70 ranking events. All of them have previously been ranked WN1 as well.

Postby Andre147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Thats a load of bullocks. Coming out of Finsbury Park St i didn't see any Oyster barriers and followed the crowd and walked straight out. Not sure what was going on but when i tapped on the bus i saw i was charged over 6 quid for someting i was unaware of. Bad form.

You get maximum fared if you do not tap out.
:td:

Sory but Finsbury Park does have barriers... I should know, spent 4 days in and out of that station lol...

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:How the buck did that not drop?

The cloth is more stretched near the middle pockets, so the balls deviate from their patch if they are not struck perfectly down the middle of the pocket.
Anyway it's Neil's own fault for dollying it up. He should have hit it harder and come back with top spin from the side cushion.