Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Quarter Finals : Luca Brecel v Ding Junh

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Thing that impresses me about Luca is having the ability to become a top pro coming from Belgium. I don't mean that in any disparaging way - more as a complement. It must have been hard to play other good players and learn from them when he was young.

I said yesterday that he is a potential future WC and I do think he has a chance.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Ash147 wrote:What a miss from Brecel, wow!

Even amateurs like us would have made that shot.

Maybe not under that kind of pressure.

No matter the pressure, it was almost a straight shot. I don't think he bottled it, he simply took it for granted and didn't focus enough.

Postby mantorok

SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
mantorok wrote:This is a horrible situation. Can't see a shot on.

In a decider, all you want is a chance.

Wouldn't hear Thorne spouting that crap.

No, because he's been fired.

Shame parrot isn't...

Postby TheRocket

eraserhead wrote:Ding literally threw away a frame and still managed to win. :phew:

Ding can't afford to play like this against Ronnie. Too many errors, too many wasted chances.

Every match different though. Ding might be relaxed and feels he has nothing to lose. Ronnie is not playing perfect Snooker either. Day had his chances and was one ball away from making it 4:4.

Postby eraserhead

TheRocket wrote:Every match different though. Ding might be relaxed and feels he has nothing to lose. Ronnie is not playing perfect Snooker either. Day had his chances and was one ball away from making it 4:4.

Don't think Ding will ever fully relax playing Ronnie. Hopefully some class brea building on display though.