Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Barry Hawkins v Shaun Murphy

Postby TheRocket

I'd really like to see a Trump-Selby match. Its quite insane their last match was in October 2016. I obviously don't count that rubbish CL match they had a few days ago.

That match up has the potential to be a such a great rivalry. But it isn't as they keep avoiding each other.

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Mark Selby v Stephen Maguire

Postby HappyCamper

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Selby hasn't won a match on BBC since the 2017 World Championship Final.

Was his win in the first round of the Welsh Open last year not on BBC?

Anyway, I wouldn't read too much into that. It's probably just a coincidence.
Unless you think his sub-conscious is sabotaging himself to avoid talking to Hazel or something.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Selby has won the Masters every single time he's beaten Maguire in the event

Ronnie has won the Masters every single time he's beaten Bingham in the event.

How many times has he beaten Bingham at The Masters?

Postby D4P

SnookerFan wrote:
D4P wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Selby has won the Masters every single time he's beaten Maguire in the event

Ronnie has won the Masters every single time he's beaten Bingham in the event.

How many times has he beaten Bingham at The Masters?

Twice, including this year

Postby Chalk McHugh

Alex0paul wrote:This hasn’t been a great tournament so far. Seems a lot of players are out of form

I think it's quite an intimidating venue to play. Some players may have wilted a bit under the pressure. Lisowski and Bingham the main culprits. And Wilson. If your a little out of form it's a tough environment at the one table set up in front of a raucous crowd.
Last edited by Chalk McHugh on 16 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.