Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Judd Trump v Kyren Wilson

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:The exam went great. Probably the best exam I ever did. Teacher said it was excellent. I'm very happy. Thanks for the support Chalk, Eraserhead and Snookerfan!

<ok> Nicely done.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:The exam went great. Probably the best exam I ever did. Teacher said it was excellent. I'm very happy. Thanks for the support Chalk, Eraserhead and Snookerfan!

<ok> Nicely done.

Postby Chalk McHugh

3/6 correct so far. 50% success rate. Snooker can be so hard to call. Thats why i rarely bet on it. For this one i fancy Trump to win 6-4. London is a naughty venue with lots of naughty fans. It's all set up for a little naughty snooker. The Pirate needs throwing overboard. The Masters crowd want to be entertained. Trump will grant that wish. Come on Judd!!

Postby eraserhead

Chalk McHugh wrote:3/6 correct so far. 50% success rate. Snooker can be so hard to call. Thats why i rarely bet on it. For this one i fancy Trump to win 6-4. London is a naughty venue with lots of naughty fans. It's all set up for a little naughty snooker. The Pirate needs throwing overboard. The Masters crowd want to be entertained. Trump will grant that wish. Come on Judd!!

It’s one of the strangest things in snooker that Judd hasn’t got to a final here. Sort of format that he should love.

Postby Dan-cat

Chalk McHugh wrote:3/6 correct so far. 50% success rate. Snooker can be so hard to call. Thats why i rarely bet on it. For this one i fancy Trump to win 6-4. London is a naughty venue with lots of naughty fans. It's all set up for a little naughty snooker. The Pirate needs throwing overboard. The Masters crowd want to be entertained. Trump will grant that wish. Come on Judd!!

Naughty, naughty, very naughty. Anyone got any veras?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Dan-cat wrote:

Lovely!! Hahaha. E's are good. Hes Ebeneezergood!!

Postby Lou147

Dan-cat wrote:

LAAAVLY

Postby Iranu

HappyCamper wrote:
Iranu wrote:Dave Hendon confirmed on his podcast that the ""needle" is real and not manufactured by the press.

Hendon is part of the press! He would say that wouldn't he.

He admitted that as he said it.

He talked about how the press are accused of making it out to be more than it is, but that behind the scenes it's clear that the two don't like each other.