Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Barry Hawkins v Shaun Murphy

Postby eraserhead

Badsnookerplayer wrote:When they come to make the movie of Barry Hawkins life, they should consider Jon Cryer from Will and Grace for the lead.

I thought he was on 2 and a half men.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

SnookerFan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:When they come to make the movie of Barry Hawkins life, they should consider Jon Cryer from Will and Grace for the lead.

Ain't that the bloke from Two And A Half Men?

Yeah - think he guested in the other one.

Anyway, he would be a good shout to play Barry in the film.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ash147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Just packin my stuff for London. I'll be wearing my '2nd Referendum!' T Shirt on Thursday night.

Shall we keep having referenda until you get the result you want? Best of 3 perhaps?

Never knew that the plural of referendum was referenda.

Does that mean that one panda should be called a pandum?

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:Just packin my stuff for London. I'll be wearing my '2nd Referendum!' T Shirt on Thursday night.

Shall we keep having referenda until you get the result you want? Best of 3 perhaps?

The people were conned into this by spin and lies and misstruths. Everyone is a little wiser now as to the ramifications of exiting Europe. Whats wrong with another vote just to see if many change their minds?
Last edited by Chalk McHugh on 15 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Scooper wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Scooper wrote:

You’ll get punched.

60% of Londoners voted Remain. I might be ok.

True.. you might get laid.

Laid or layed out haha.

Postby Ash147

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

The people were conned into this by spin and lies and misstruths. Everyone is a little wiser now as to the ramifications of exiting Europe. Whats wrong with another vote just to see if many change their minds?

Don’t give my that, that’s intellectually lazy. People knew what they were voting for. Don’t paint the picture of the British public being amazingly deceived, it’s not accurate.

The referendum happened, the result was to leave, and that’s it. Irrespective off whether or not people may have changed their minds.

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:I think the other countries in Europe should get to vote on the Brexit now.

No. The UK is sovereign in its own decision making. Our government listens to its own citizens, not the citizens of other countries.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Ash147 wrote:
Chalk McHugh wrote:
Ash147 wrote:

Don’t give my that, that’s intellectually lazy. People knew what they were voting for. Don’t paint the picture of the British public being amazingly deceived, it’s not accurate.

The referendum happened, the result was to leave, and that’s it. Irrespective off whether or not people may have changed their minds.

I have heard quite a few on radio saying they feel deceived. Lets see how it pans out. Im not overly bothered one way or the other to be honest.