Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Jack Lisowski

Postby TheRocket

I'm tempted to say that Lisowski will never be a really great player. The guy seems to have a concentration problem. Or he's mentally just not tough enough to play this sport. Thats why he keeps missing sitters. But with the amount of tournaments he might still win around 3-4 rankers.

Postby Ash147

If you compare Lisowski to Wilson, who are the same age, there’s such a big different. Lisowski has all the natural talent, but his game is so one dimensional, and he’s achieved nothing. Wilson is the complete opposite, and has relied on hard work to get where he has today. He’s achieved more already than Lisowski probably ever will.

Postby SnookerFan

Ash147 wrote:If you compare Lisowski to Wilson, who are the same age, there’s such a big different. Lisowski has all the natural talent, but his game is so one dimensional, and he’s achieved nothing. Wilson is the complete opposite, and has relied on hard work to get where he has today. He’s achieved more already than Lisowski probably ever will.

Work beats talent when talent doesn't work.

Postby Iranu

I love how angry Foulds gets about Jack's right handed shot. He's right, Jack's not good enough right handed to play it so often.

Even Stevens is better with his opposite hand.

Postby Chalk McHugh

I'd give Ronnie v Bingham a 6/10 and Ding v Lisowski a 4/10. Yesterdays opening game has been by far the best. A couple of no-shows today. Tomorrows afternoon match up has a look of a game that will live up to its billing. A dangerous Robertson v the wiley old Welsh world champion. Really looking forward to this. Fancy Robbo but either way it will be hard earned.