Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Jack Lisowski

Postby clm

SnookerFan wrote:What the hell was that video for Jack Lisowski? It was a bit Brokeback Mountain.

My sister came by just as it was starting so I didn't get to watch the match. But saw those intro videos. My sister fell over herself laughing.
She thought Jack's made him look like a criminal. All in a white background, dark silhouettes, crazy smile - but in orange clothes so already captured.
Then Ding's came on and she redoubled the laughter, calling him 'sad James Bond'. - "Poor depressed James Bond! Guess that makes the other one the bond villain! Why so sad, you already caught him?"

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ding Junhui v Jack Lisowski

Postby SnookerFan

clm wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:What the hell was that video for Jack Lisowski? It was a bit Brokeback Mountain.

My sister came by just as it was starting so I didn't get to watch the match. But saw those intro videos. My sister fell over herself laughing.
She thought Jack's made him look like a criminal. All in a white background, dark silhouettes, crazy smile - but in orange clothes so already captured.
Then Ding's came on and she redoubled the laughter, calling him 'sad James Bond'. - "Poor depressed James Bond! Guess that makes the other one the bond villain! Why so sad, you already caught him?"

They're all a bit awful.