Post a reply

Re: Dafabet Masters Round 1 : Ronnie O'Sullivan v Stuart Bin

Postby TheRocket

You gotta say the draw has already opened up a little bit for ROS. I think everybody agrees that Allen and Higgins were probably the two biggest threats in his half of the draw.

Can't see Day, Lisowski,Ding or Brecel beating Ronnie. So Bingham might be already his toughest opponent on the way to the final.

Postby D4P

If Ronnie gets past Bingham, it's worth noting that ROS and Day have only played each other 5 times in "real" events, with the most recent time being back in 2011. Ronnie hasn't beaten Day since 2006...
Last edited by D4P on 14 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

D4P wrote:If Ronnie get's past Bingham, it's worth noting that ROS and Day have only played each other 5 times in "real" events, with the most recent time being back in 2011. Ronnie hasn't beaten Day since 2006...

It's Michael Holt all over again.
Last edited by SnookerFan on 14 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Postby D4P

Chalk McHugh wrote:
D4P wrote:And yes, there's no question that Ronnie's odds of winning the event increased today with Higgins and Allen going out...

His chances of winning may have increased. His odds would have decreased.

I sit corrected.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:Coming up on the BBC today, an interesting feature on whether we should abolish the monarchy and replace the royal family with Ronnie. John Parrott weighs in that it should be compulsory to bow in Ronnie's presence.

John Parrot knows his stuff.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Looks good. I love a fry. Or grill if possible. The one thing i'm a bit iffy on is sausages. The quality is hit or miss depending on the shop/butchers/cafe so now i dont bother with them and if getting a full Irish i will substitute the two sausages with an extra two bacon. Think i'll indulge in one in another while as it is a breakfast fit for a king and sets you up nicely for the day.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I have Duke of Berkshire sausages and eggs. Think I'll make myself a fry up!

I'm going out for a quick run. After that, I'll make my fry up.

A quick run? Think we have another Belgian Bullet here ha.

Postby SnookerFan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I have Duke of Berkshire sausages and eggs. Think I'll make myself a fry up!

I'm going out for a quick run. After that, I'll make my fry up.

A quick run? Think we have another Belgian Bullet here ha.

But enough about his sex life.

Postby Chalk McHugh

Holden Chinaski wrote:Just had my Duke of Berkshire sausages with eggs and rye bread. It was pretty good.

A master breakfast for a Masters day with the greatest snooker master of all. Life struggles to get much better than that.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Chalk McHugh wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Just had my Duke of Berkshire sausages with eggs and rye bread. It was pretty good.

A master breakfast for a Masters day with the greatest snooker master of all. Life struggles to get much better than that.

<ok> :hatoff: