Post a reply

Re: Championship League Snooker 2019 !!!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Is there a reason why the darts Championshit League ended years ago but the Snooker keeps running?

Is darts as reliant on the gambling agencies as snooker?

Yes, they sponsor them a lot. But I'm sure more industries could be tempted to sponsor darts, such is the popularity of the sport.

Is this true of snooker?

What Makes you think Darts is more popular?

Maybe easier any one can hit a Dart board and play down to 0 from 501 much quicker than they could clear a snooker table

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:What Makes you think Darts is more popular?

Maybe easier any one can hit a Dart board and play down to 0 from 501 much quicker than they could clear a snooker table

It attracts bigger crowds, thus it'd be easier to find new sponsors was the point.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

It attracts bigger crowds, thus it'd be easier to find new sponsors was the point.
x
Seriously mate they could put on a knitting compatition and most wouldn't give a toss. They there to get snake hissed less than 50% are there to watch the darts.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

x
Seriously mate they could put on a knitting compatition and most wouldn't give a toss. They there to get snake hissed less than 50% are there to watch the darts.

Sponsors don't care about that. They care about how many people see their brand.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

x

Sponsors don't care about that. They care about how many people see their brand.

Then Snooker wins hands down i heard nothing about the darts last week it was virtually invisible.

Postby TheSaviour

Indeed, reminds us of how Neil used to be. 6 centuries during the first two days at the office. And a perfectly normal stuff, nothing special. If not counting that winning it also. He made those 100 tons during a one season.

Normal; self-harming until gaining the girls-money from the lottery.

Perfectly normal stuff at the office. Or at least it should be so.

Fair enough from Neil; a massive, massive idea-package to kick off the year! That´s great.

Still some problems out there. Not from Neil´s part, however. Fair enough, for sure.

Neil Robertson. HIFI-Jack, Ronnie O´Sullivan, Claus Rubbish, Judd Trump :gramp: :birthday: rofl . Those I feel and reckon are the key words of this and it...

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:So, what's up in the CL? Presumably somebody has qualified from a group yet.

Neil Robbo qualified.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:So, what's up in the CL? Presumably somebody has qualified from a group yet.

Neil Robbo qualified.

That'll harm his century statistics. :grrr:

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Neil Robbo qualified.

That'll harm his century statistics. :grrr:

Yeah I'm surprised he didnt want to lose so he could make more centuries lol...

Postby Wildey

Alex0paul wrote:He’s qualified for the CoC so there was no incentive in winning the group

Who has?

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:He’s qualified for the CoC so there was no incentive in winning the group

Who has?

Robertson. Might as well play all the groups and make more money

Postby Alex0paul

Alex0paul wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Who has?

Robertson. Might as well play all the groups and make more money

Hang on what am I on about. Of course he hasn’t qualified already

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image

Group 3 7th and 8th of January
Group 4 9th and 10th of January
Group 5 21st and 22nd of January
Group 6 23rd and 24th of January
Group 7 11th and 12th of March
Winners Group 13th and 14th of March

Group 3 Players
Luca Brecel
Kyren Wilson
Jimmy Robertson
Judd Trump
Mark Selby
Barry Hawkins
Stuart Bingham

DRAW and GROUP TABLE

ORDER OF PLAY

Postby Andre147

Lisowski won Group 2, beating Luca in 27 minutes in the Final.

I think that beats the fastest Best of 3 match, Ronnie had it when he beat Fergal here in 30 odd minutes.

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:Lisowski won Group 2, beating Luca in 27 minutes in the Final.

I think that beats the fastest Best of 3 match, Ronnie had it when he beat Fergal here in 30 odd minutes.

DECLINE!

Postby Alex0paul

Is it best of 3 now?!

Postby Andre147

Alex0paul wrote:

Is it best of 3 now?!

Sory Best of 5. He won 3-0.