Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scotland Open Quarter Finals !!

Postby SnookerFan

Muppet147 wrote:I can't watch this as I only have Quest.

Bit of a Mickey Mouse tournament anyway. No wonder Ronnie opted out.

It's been on Quest during the day.

Think all weekend it'll be on.

Postby hendry_fan

Ash147 wrote:Day loses 5-1 to Wells.

OMG!.

Verrry well done Daniel!. :hatoff: :clap:

So,tomorrow,ll be his first ever semi of a ranking tourney?.

Postby eraserhead

Quite impressive for Wells to win by that much. Might give Allen a decent game as he’s not at his best, should be Allen in another final though.

Postby Ash147

So it looks like Allen is going to make another final. He’s been one of the most consistent players this season, and he’s got a great chance of winning against either Murphy or Judd.

Postby hendry_fan

eraserhead wrote:Quite impressive for Wells to win by that much. Might give Allen a decent game as he’s not at his best, should be Allen in another final though.

Aye,not only Wells beating Day is a shock,or quite a shock,but as you say,him beatin Day by such a margin is quite something from the Welsh young gun. :dizzy: :clap:

Postby vodkadiet

The Scottish Open drew there short straw of all The home nations regarding the dates for this event.

The timing of the event is bad for 2 reasons. a) players need a rest after the UK; b) the weather in Glasgow at this time of year. It should be played in early October.

Postby vodkadiet

SnookerFan wrote:I'd be watching more, just had other stuff to do.

I like the Home Nations finals.

What's the next televised tournament? The Masters?

Championship League on 1st January.

Postby eraserhead

hendry_fan wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Quite impressive for Wells to win by that much. Might give Allen a decent game as he’s not at his best, should be Allen in another final though.

Aye,not only Wells beating Day is a shock,or quite a shock,but as you say,him beatin Day by such a margin is quite something from the Welsh young gun. :dizzy: :clap:

Yeah, could have had a tougher opponent but to get to a semi is a massive match for him. Wonder if it helped playing a fellow Welshman.

Postby hendry_fan

vodkadiet wrote:The Scottish Open drew there short straw of all The home nations regarding the dates for this event.

The timing of the event is bad for 2 reasons. a) players need a rest after the UK; b) the weather in Glasgow at this time of year. It should be played in early October.

The weather in Glasgow is 11 months o the year like it is atm tbf. ;-) <laugh>

But,yeah,i can see where both your comments are coming from.

I actually went to Glasgow this year,the first time i,ve been there in years,i just went for a day out,sometime at the end of August,and the weather was decent,no rain,but to cold to walk around without wearin a jacket.

Intrestin city.very BIG. :-)

Postby SnookerFan

vodkadiet wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I'd be watching more, just had other stuff to do.

I like the Home Nations finals.

What's the next televised tournament? The Masters?

Championship League on 1st January.

So, yeah. The Masters.

Postby hendry_fan

Ash147 wrote:Judd wins 5-3. Hopefully he can knock Smugphy out tomorrow.

"Smugphy". <laugh>

Judd finishes off Carrington with a *117*.

3 centurys fae Judd tnight. :clap:

Very well played Judd!. <ok>

Postby vodkadiet

hendry_fan wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:The Scottish Open drew there short straw of all The home nations regarding the dates for this event.

The weather in Glasgow is 11 months o the year like it is atm tbf. ;-) <laugh>

But,yeah,i can see where both your comments are coming from.

I actually went to Glasgow this year,the first time i,ve been there in years,i just went for a day out,sometime at the end of August,and the weather was decent,no rain,but to cold to walk around without wearin a jacket.

Intrestin city.very BIG. :-)

I really like Glasgow. I have never really minded cold weather. I love the Glaswegian accent and most the folks are great. There are a few exceptions, but overall Glasgow and the Glaswegians are worth enjoying on a regular basis,