Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Scottish Open Last 32 !

Postby eraserhead

Alex0paul wrote:
eraserhead wrote:Decider for Ding! I thought he was playing tonight.

Hopefully he is

Oh it’s the day where they play twice innit.

Good chance for Zhao now. :|

Postby Ash147

Ding wins 4-3. Xintong had so many opportunities to win that match. This is why the young players still aren't breaking through.

Postby eraserhead

Ding through. Sounds like he shouldn’t have won from the commentary.

Smurph v Kyren’s a good match.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:There's no reason why Judd shouldn't make it to the Semis comfortably. I think he has a great chance to win this week.

Judd in that picture looks very similar to the emu smiley:

Image :emu:

Postby HappyCamper

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It won't let me view.

He's deleted it. He wasnt happy that he didn't play on the TV table despite being the highest ranked player out there.

He should stop whining. Both Zhao v Ding and Yuan v Allen were more interesting matches.

Postby Iranu

Ash147 wrote:There's no reason why Judd shouldn't make it to the Semis comfortably. I think he has a great chance to win this week.

As long as Higgins gets knocked out before they can meet.

Postby Godot

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

It won't let me view.

He's deleted it. He wasnt happy that he didn't play on the TV table despite being the highest ranked player out there.

I don't think the tweet went the way Judd expected:

Judd trump
@judd147t
Highest ranked player in the 2.30 session... sweet your on table 3 then in the car park

Could of being worse, on the tools dealing with pin ends all day. I know where I’d rather be...

Rank has nothing to do with where (or even when) you play the game.

Put your ego to one side lad give somebody else chance

Your no ronnie mate or have the viewing draw of ding so that's why u were where you were

Well Judd, if you lived up to the INFAMOUS LINE uttered in 2012 Masters "the baton has been passed", you'd be on the tv table

Don't be a snob

Postby Ash147

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Ash147 wrote:It's rubbish that a player of Judd's calibre doesn't get onto the TV table. That's the problem with this sort of format.

:emu:

Postby SnookerFan

Who was it who asked me about Eddie Hall last night?

I thought he retired. But he seems to have come out of it. He is competing in the one I Tivoed last night. He's retired from World's Strongest Man, but still entering Britain's Strongest Man. :shrug:

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:Who was it who asked me about Eddie Hall last night?

I thought he retired. But he seems to have come out of it. He is competing in the one I Tivoed last night. He's retired from World's Strongest Man, but still entering Britain's Strongest Man. :shrug:

Great story.