Post a reply

Re: Betway UK Championship Last 128 !!

Postby Ash147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ash147 wrote:I’ve just seen that Attidude Carter is through. How disappointing.

Or was it lucky Trump?

I think I really started to dislike Carter after that 2012 match at the Worlds. In his interview he was behaving like a petulant little child towards Judd and the way he plays. I think he has a lot of envy toward successful players, you can see it when he plays Ronnie or Judd.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:It's not like Selby's missing ball after ball, bungking safeties and getting nowhere close on safeties.

Wild you said he's playing "rubbish" and not even "30%". You said this without watching and we're telling you it's not true, that's all.

Nobody anywhere has said he's playing near top form, as usual you're putting words in our mouths and then getting angry about it!

im not getting angry but im going to look back on this match because i really dont trust fans of Ronnie to give true reflection of anything because they never do if im honest

Fair enough <ok> I obviously read it as angrier than it was.

I like to think I'm always fair when it comes to Ronnie and anyone else. If that's ever not the case feel free to call me out on it.

Except Shaun Murphy. Fair or not, buck that guy.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:2:5. We'll look back at this frame should Selby somehow win this. Cahill did have tons of chances in this one.

We'll see...

Cahill will still have chances I feel... must make the most of them.

Postby Wildey

Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:It's not like Selby's missing ball after ball, bungking safeties and getting nowhere close on safeties.

Wild you said he's playing "rubbish" and not even "30%". You said this without watching and we're telling you it's not true, that's all.

Nobody anywhere has said he's playing near top form, as usual you're putting words in our mouths and then getting angry about it!

im not getting angry but im going to look back on this match because i really dont trust fans of Ronnie to give true reflection of anything because they never do if im honest

For buck's sake Wildey, if I can employ your parlance for once. You weren't watching it!!

I Never said i was but i will and then ill see for my self just how brilliant and out of this world Cahill was to lead 4-0

Postby Ash147

Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:

For buck's sake Wildey, if I can employ your parlance for once. You weren't watching it!!

I Never said i was but i will and then ill see for my self just how brilliant and out of this world Cahill was to lead 4-0

No one is saying he was out of this world you muppet. He was just good enough to keep Selby at bay for four frames.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:

No one is saying he was out of this world you muppet. He was just good enough to keep Selby at bay for four frames.

Indeed.

Postby Wildey

Ash147 wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Wildey wrote:

Thats not true is it Selby potted balls in all 4 frames.

Postby TheRocket

Cahills just doing what you'd expect a journeyman to do once you're a frame away from victory. So its not that much of a shock.

If Selby doesn't make any huge errors and leave Cahill a very open table with widespread reds I can't see any other result than a Selby win.
Last edited by TheRocket on 30 Nov 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Cahill starting to play crap now..

or maybe Selby playing better.

players playing rubbish can make others look like they play better than they are to the untrained eye <ok>

Postby Holden Chinaski

Ash147 wrote:Cahill is doing this on purpose. Making us look like a bunch of sausage heads to Wild.

Cahill playing bad now doesn't change the fact that he played great in the beginning at all. Nobody said Cahill was going to play great for the whole match..

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Cahill starting to play crap now..

or maybe Selby playing better.

players playing rubbish can make others look like they play better than they are to the untrained eye <ok>

Cahill is missing balls now even before Selby gets to the table. In the first frames he was knocking them all in. He's just stressed because he's so close now.

But you see what you wan't to see. I'm done arguing with you. You didn't even see the first frames.

Daffodil.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Cahill just missing a lot of balls now because he's so close to the winning line. Selby is playing better now because Cahill is giving him so many chances. In the first frames Cahill wasn't missing and didn't give Selby so many chances.

Postby Andre147

Cahill must have played great in the first 4 frames, hence the 4-0 lead. Lower ranked players also have the right to play well you know...

Even if Selby gave him some chances in those frames, by all accounts he was playing well.

Now he's giving Selby chance after chance. Like TR said, if he does lose, he'll look back on that 7th frame

Postby Wildey

Holden Chinaski wrote:Cahill just missing a lot of balls now because he's so close to the winning line. Selby is playing better now because Cahill is giving him so many chances. In the first frames Cahill wasn't missing and didn't give Selby so many chances.

You see that what ive always expected from Cahill so to be told he was playing well was a shock to put it mildly.

so i did not believe you at all.

Postby Iranu

Cracking long red from Cahill to start this break, and a great red along the black cushion at pace.

Should win it from here.

"Should."