Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Semi Finals !!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Guess what?

I'm watching Monk.

Right, so this woman was mauled by a dog, and was killed. They got the teeth marks matched to a dog, but the dog has been dead for three days.

:chin:

The dog was framed, it sounds like. :shock:

Postby Chalk McHugh

SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Guess what?

I'm watching Monk.

Right, so this woman was mauled by a dog, and was killed. They got the teeth marks matched to a dog, but the dog has been dead for three days.

:chin:

The dog was framed, it sounds like. :shock:

Great story.

Postby Wildey

Chalk McHugh wrote:Bookies have Tiredness at 7/1 to win today.

so to win at thoes odds does both players have to snore? and if so how loud must the snore be to win?

i think ill put atleast 20 quid on that.

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:Come on, Judd. Do it for Palestine!

:no: :no:

no more of that political rubbish.

its a serious problem that affects a lot of people so joking about it is a no go area on here

Postby Cloud Strife

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Come on, Judd. Do it for Palestine!

:no: :no:

no more of that political rubbish.

its a serious problem that affects a lot of people so joking about it is a no go area on here

Message received, loud and clear. <ok>

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:Twitter attack!

@MattSelt:
Ronnie saying he’s not a massive practicer. I’ll do the jokes Ron!!! #6hoursadayreligiously

@Ronnieo147
I used to mate, but for the last 10 years I’ve been down to 2-3 hours 3x a week max. I’ve not even got anywhere to practice anymore. Any way practice is over rated, just think of all the fun you could be having if you cut down on all that practicing

Yea as you get older won everything practice is a pai in the bottom Ronnie is lucky though he can carry on playing to this standard without it someone like Williams and Higgins obviously needs to put in the hours to maintain it

Higgins has got to two world finals in a row without really practising. I don't think he practises much at all these days and he's still a regular tournament winner.

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:The security error message thingy has spread to my mum's tablet now. My own tablet worked fine this morning.

I can post on my phone, but it's a struggle.

I've started using a different browser. I was only getting problems on Google Chrome. I'm using Mozilla Firefox now and it's been working perfectly fine on it.

Postby Alex0paul

Wildey wrote:Hey guys forget the NI Open its Bagley time

Coming up on Facebook live shortly Jonathan Bagley v Dean Sycamore.

Boom

Postby hendry_fan

Dan-cat wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Well!,2 absolute treat matches today in store.

I,ve gotten up especially very early today as i,m off to shop for a new jacket.

I,ve got tons of clothes,but i,ve got very few jackets,especialy ones suitable for the winter. :cold: :snowman:

I,m extremely choosy with clothes,i can go in about 20 diffrent shops and find nuthin that i like,i just read that the Selbs/Ronnie match is on at 13.00,so i,ll make sure i,ll get back in time for that.

I won,t be able to see any of Eden again,as i,m invited with the missus to freinds to have some Fondue n wine.

Edens had the time of his life this week,but Judd will end it tonight,we,ve all witnessed shock results over the years but Judd will send Eden back to Israel.

I still would,nt bet my garden shed on it though,in fact,i don,t think i,d ever bet my garden shed on any match,cause knowin my buckin luck,i,d probably loose it. >-( :-D

Sounds like you’ve got a great Saturday planned. My mate gave me a leather jacket recently in Ibiza and i’ve been rocking it ever since. Fondue: that’s a blast from the past! I had a Swiss girflriend for a few years. Her family would eat fondue with schnapps and black tea, which helps break down the cheese ball in your stomach. Weird.

Aye,my Saturdays going great so far,lonnnng may it continue.

I found n bought a beaut of a jacket from THE NORTH FACE in a nice blue colour with some black towards the top of it,it cost me a bomb,but it,s well worth it.

It looks like this one here,but it aint a Gilet,.....

https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/shop/VFS ... erm=nupste

I,m really looking forward to seeing,eatin n drinking with my freinds tonight.

+ if Selbs beats Ronnie,then that,ll make this saturday an absolute :cracker: :party: :-D

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:Señby's favourite but it has nothing to do with tiredness.

He's just been better than Ronnie this week.

Yeah think so too. Both Selby and Trump been better than ROS.

Postby hendry_fan

Wildeys in a verry good mood today+ i can,t recall the last time he posted so much,#justlikethegoodolddays. :happy:

I really hope he,s still in a good mood after the Selbs/Ronnie match is finished!. :chin: ;-) :-D

Postby Chalk McHugh

hendry_fan wrote:Wildeys in a verry good mood today+ i can,t recall the last time he posted so much,#justlikethegoodolddays. :happy:

I really hope he,s still in a good mood after the Selbs/Ronnie match is finished!. :chin: ;-) :-D

Good afternoon hendry fan. Whats your prediction for this epic battle?

Postby hendry_fan

Chalk McHugh wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:Wildeys in a verry good mood today+ i can,t recall the last time he posted so much,#justlikethegoodolddays. :happy:

Good afternoon hendry fan. Whats your prediction for this epic battle?

Good afternoon Mr Chalk McHugh,

Thats a great question as i have,nt even given it any thought yet.

The only thought i,ve had so far,is that i want Selbs to beat the donut. <laugh>

But since you,ve asked,i,ll give a prediction.

I think that Mark will win 6-4.

Whats your prediction?