Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Northern Ireland Open Last 16 !!

Postby Andre147

I think having not played for almost 2 years, Selby and ROS will start to play a lot again... how many times does that happen... last season he played Higgins 6 times didnt he after not played for a while...

Postby Iranu

TheRocket wrote:No doubt ROS has to improve though should he meet Selby in the semis. A defeat to Selby would be the worse case scenario. Even worse than losing to Higgins.

Eh, it's only the NI Open.

Plus Selby's playing awesome at the moment, no shame in losing to him the way he's playing this week.

Postby Iranu

Andre147 wrote:I think having not played for almost 2 years, Selby and ROS will start to play a lot again... how many times does that happen... last season he played Higgins 6 times didnt he after not played for a while...

Only if Selby breaks his trend of not progressing at UK tournaments.

There's only about 1 chance per season of them meeting in Asia!

Postby eraserhead

Ronnie though. :happy:

Judd v Luca should be a pot fest. Think it will be an easy win for Judd tonight after beating Lisowski the way he did.

Postby Andre147

eraserhead wrote:Ronnie though. :happy:

Judd v Luca should be a pot fest. Think it will be an easy win for Judd tonight after beating Lisowski the way he did.

or Judd will fold like he often does after great opening rounds...

Postby Iranu

Have to say I've been extremely disappointed in Ronnie's matches. His opponents haven't just bent over for him - they've bent over, lubed themselves up and pulled their cheeks apart so he can buck them good and proper. It's like Pink Ball when he finally meets Ash face to face.

Pathetic really.

I want Ronnie to win of course, but I want him to beat opponents to are standing up to him. Ronnie's practically had a bye to the quarters the say his counterparts have played.

Postby eraserhead

Iranu wrote:Have to say I've been extremely disappointed in Ronnie's matches. His opponents haven't just bent over for him - they've bent over, lubed themselves up and pulled their cheeks apart so he can buck them good and proper. It's like Pink Ball when he finally meets Ash face to face.

Pathetic really.

I want Ronnie to win of course, but I want him to beat opponents to are standing up to him. Ronnie's practically had a bye to the quarters the say his counterparts have played.

The problem is the scoring. If Ronnie plays decent he can probably out score anyone outside the top 16 if they give him enough chances and they have this tournament.

Postby Andre147

LC wrote:This is the end of ROS tournament, as I said a few weeks ago he always chucks in a shocker, this is the one this tournament Zhou 7/2 thanks

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

<ok>

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:TOS favourite

Who?

Star Trek: The Original Series, or TOS as it's known in the online fandom.

SF is a huge Trekkie.

Postby Cloud Strife

eraserhead wrote:
Iranu wrote:Have to say I've been extremely disappointed in Ronnie's matches. His opponents haven't just bent over for him - they've bent over, lubed themselves up and pulled their cheeks apart so he can buck them good and proper. It's like Pink Ball when he finally meets Ash face to face.

Pathetic really.

The problem is the scoring. If Ronnie plays decent he can probably out score anyone outside the top 16 if they give him enough chances and they have this tournament.

Tbf, he hasn't faced anyone yet who is in the same league as him.

I expect things to get alot tougher from here on in.